Thread: Military Wanted to Provoke War With Cuba

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Well it looks like the MSM (main stream media) has found out about another document. I wonder if this one is as faux as the supposedly "real, genuine, documented by the experts" one on Bush that got Dan Rather(?) fired? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Link-->U.S. Military Wanted to Provoke War With Cuba

Supposedly the images of some of the the documents--> Documents
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

CWPINST is offline 168 grains of assistance from a distance

If we really wanted to provoke a war with Cuba back then, the easiest way of doing it would have been to blame JFK's assassination on Castro. Truth is back them (post CMC) we couldn't afford a war with Cuba without risking WW-III with the USSR. We had given our word that we wouldn't invade if Khruschev removed the missiles.............

Oops, read further. This plan was alleged to have taken place prior to CMC.
    If it ain\'t accurate at long distance, then the fact that it is flat shooting is meaningless.

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Yeah pre-Bay of Pigs according to them. I don't believe this crap though. I think it's Bravo Sierra, just another fake.

It seems most if not all of the major media outfits have turned into another National Enquirer or Star Newspaper! How long before they'll have their printed editions in grocery store checkout aisles?
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."