Thread: Hang em' High

Default Hang em' High

http://wncn.com/2016/05/23/sc-teen-m...rt-appearance/

Teen murder suspect tells victim’s mom ‘Shut the f— up’ in SC court

WCBD Published: May 23, 2016, 10:26 pm Updated: May 23, 2016, 10:45 pm

NORTH CHARLESTON, S.C. (WCBD) – The second suspect in the murder of a popular bartender and musician appeared in a North Charleston courtroom Monday.
    Green in a photo from WCBD Jahmal Green Jr., 18, but who was 17 at the time of Eric Brantley’s killing, was denied bond for murder and armed robbery on Monday.
    Authorities found Brantley, who had been fatally shot, on April 20 behind the Sparrow Bar in North Charleston.
    During his court appearance on Monday, Green was held in contempt of court after an outburst while the victim’s mother was speaking.
    Brantley’s mom, Suzanne Sentner was talking about her son, Eric, during the video court appearance by Green.
    “Eric was not just a bartender he was a good man. He was a well-known musician in Charleston and repaired vintage motorcycles. He was intelligent, a deep thinker and had a great sense of humor. He was a kind and compassionate person,” Sentner said in court.
    Suzanne Sentner (right) with a friend. WCBD photo Throughout the statement Green just grinned, shifting back and forth and shaking his head.
    But, when Sentner spoke to Green and called him a “coward,” the teenage murder suspect responded.
    “500 people attended Eric’s memorial service… How many will attend a memorial service for a coward like you?” Sentner said in court.
    That triggered a response by Green, which included an expletive: “Shut the f— up.”
    Green was then held in contempt of court by the judge and was warned not to speak out any more during the court appearance.
    Eric Brantley in a Facebook photo Green was booked at the Al Cannon Detention Center Sunday morning by Charleston Police on a crime unrelated to the murder.
    Police say he was arrested on East Bay Street on petty theft charges when he tried to steal a moped that was set out as bait by police. The moped had a GPS device that detected movement, police said.
    Green received a $150,000 bond for the weapons charge.
    The first suspect, De’Andre Murphy, also 17 at the time of the alleged crime, was arrested on Wednesday, April 27. He was denied bond on the murder charge and armed robbery charge. He was given a
    Victoria Deas, 20, and London Maybank, also 20. WCBD photos $500,000 surety bond on the weapons charge. Two young women were also charged in connection with the case.
    Victoria Deas, 20, and London Maybank, also 20, are charged with accessory to murder after the fact.
    — WNCN contributed to this report
    Last edited by SOUTHERN WOODS; 05-23-2016 at 10:45 PM.

Bunch of Dindus. Id love for him to get shot in the face
    Quote Originally Posted by Chessbay View Post
    Literally translated to, "I smell like Scotch and Kodiak".
    "Let us cross over the river, and rest under the shade of the trees"- Gen. Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson

I would say make them target practice for our military, but they deserve to practice on better.

No hate crime charge, wonder why!

I was friends with Eric for many years, this has certainly made me re-evaluate my own life.
    \"Free your mind, your ass will follow\"

I don't remember seeing anything about this on NBC Nightly News.

Oh he's a badass with the law protecting him. I'd love to see mist fly from his head as he left the courtroom or jail house.

He needs a baseball bat to the knees, then the head, til his head explodes like a pinata.

Why would you wish an instant death for that piece of shit?

Quote Originally Posted by Sportin' Woodies View Post
    Why would you wish an instant death for that piece of shit?
    I wouldn't but probably the only real way to get his ass now.

Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    I wouldn't but probably the only real way to get his ass now.
    I'd love to know what prison he will be housed in and start adding money to the commissary accounts of his fellow prisoners. Guarantee they would make his life hell on earth long as the money kept flowing.

Quote Originally Posted by SOUTHERN WOODS View Post
    I'd love to know what prison he will be housed in and start adding money to the commissary accounts of his fellow prisoners. Guarantee they would make his life hell on earth long as the money kept flowing.
    I'll be glad to pitch in. This despicable sub human had been charged with attempted murder TWICE before he killed Eric.
    \"Free your mind, your ass will follow\"