Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: William J Bennett on Trump

Quote Originally Posted by CAMO SNOB View Post
    This ganging up on ducktape everytime me he makes a post is bullshit. If I could I would put those of you that feel the need to criticize his every word in time out. Let he man have opinions and make posts without the constant attack, shit is getting old.
    Pot meet kettle.

Duck Tape I apologize for ganging up on your pansy ass. I have no idea the struggle you must face everyday, standing up for your constituents and fighting for your great state.
    “Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it.”

― Norman Maclean

Quote Originally Posted by MorningWoody View Post
    Duck Tape I apologize for ganging up on your pansy ass. I have no idea the struggle you must face everyday, standing up for your constituents and fighting for your great state.
    I accept your apology, sugar britches.
    Either write things worth reading, or do things worth writing.

I do not care if Trump is a conservative, republican, democrat or independent- I just want him to be the wrecking ball that destroys the status quo in Washington.

I really don't see how he can make it any worse for the taxpayers or the country- a total revolution against the Washington machine is what this country needs.

100 years ago we had everything we have now- except taxes.

the great men that founded this country would have been shooting decades ago