Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ford F250

Quote Originally Posted by KRT View Post
    Toyota Tundras can haul the space shuttle and its gas.
    Who owns a space shuttle?

It's in response to your post about pulling stuff you're not suppose to.
    More fuel = more boost!!

I'm either going with a 2500 gas or a F250 gas. I wanted to know more or any feedback on the F250 because I already own a 2500 gas. Diesel is not needed, and I do not plan to change my routine for a truck. Nor do I want to look like a Mexican with money jacking up or adding trinkets to them.

Quote Originally Posted by KRT View Post
    It's in response to your post about pulling stuff you're not suppose to.
    I know, I'm one of the few on here who comprehends sarcasm. I was just poking fun back.
    Last edited by marsh chicken; 02-02-2015 at 11:59 AM.

HS any reason why you wouldn't just get the f150? I can tell you the difference in the interiors in minimal after owning both vehicles. I have a bit more room in my f-250, but not anything earth shattering. If you don't plan on towing anything heavy that might be the way to go in a gas truck.

The difference in the two ratings of f250 and f150 gas vehicles is about 2,000 lbs on average, so not a huge difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I'm either going with a 2500 gas or a F250 gas. I wanted to know more or any feedback on the F250 because I already own a 2500 gas. Diesel is not needed, and I do not plan to change my routine for a truck. Nor do I want to look like a Mexican with money jacking up or adding trinkets to them.
    Personally, I think you would look good riding through Camden with a mural of the Carolina Cup on your tailgate...

I hate my chevy. The ride is terrible. I'm going back to a Ford as soon as I can.

Yes, it looks like a truck a woman designed. More room of any sorts is pretty high on the list when you have three kids. Plus not worried about mpg, and it's what I'm used to. It rides like a truck. I drove a new 2500 the other day, and I just noticed the gas option in the f250. Honestly my 2500 is over eight something years old, and it only has 57k on it. It won't hurt my feelings to buy one or not. I got an itch until the guy who cleans my truck brought it all back clean and smelling fresh.

Quote Originally Posted by MudCat05 View Post
    Personally, I think you would look good riding through Camden with a mural of the Carolina Cup on your tailgate...

I hate my chevy. The ride is terrible. I'm going back to a Ford as soon as I can.
    It was nice to see you the other day. If it wasn't so wild we could have caught up better.