Thread: Microsoft Surface Pro

Default Microsoft Surface Pro

Does anyone here have any experience with them yet?
    It's not enough to simply tolerate the 2nd Amendment as an antiquated inconvenience. Caring for the 2nd Amendment means fighting to restore long lost rights.

Quote Originally Posted by rp View Post
    Does anyone here have any experience with them yet?
    They are great. I have one and love it. Next door neighbor is a programmer for Microsoft and helped develop windows 8 so any issues I have had such as small questions he showed me quickly. I like it.

It does take some getting use to.

I've got one and love it. I have the iphone so been an apple guy but this is a pretty awesome product and I have had no complaints. It actually has USB ports where as the Ipad does not.
    "I'm the type of person that when my feet hit the floor in the morning, the devil says, Aww shit....he's up"

HRCH Shakin' The Southland Shelby MH

When you are looking at them, keep in mind there is a difference between the Surface and the Surface Pro. The Pro is basically a laptop and a pretty nice one at that.

Quote Originally Posted by millero View Post
    When you are looking at them, keep in mind there is a difference between the Surface and the Surface Pro. The Pro is basically a laptop and a pretty nice one at that.
    Yes the Pro is a much better machine in my opinion. But depending on his need the surface may suffice.

They are great. I have one and it replaces the need for a tablet and laptop. disclaimer: I work at Microsoft so I'm biased. Not sure where you are located but the Microsoft store is a good place to check them out http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msusa/en_US/home They are much more knowledgeable than some of the other big box stores when it comes to the Surface. Let me know if you have any questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Biggie1976 View Post
    Next door neighbor is a programmer for Microsoft and helped develop windows 8 so

Pm me his address I have a hot bucket of tar and a truckload of feathers for him.

I'm in Columbia. The Capital City which is full of Apple users. Some Android and me with the sole WIndows phone. Try and get a question answered.

Nobody I've seen has the surface pro. I got a 8.1 Dell last year and can't figure for the life of me why it locks up. I was just thinking that pro may replace about everything I have.

Then what will I do with all my Zune stuff??? XP is gone. My tax program works best on Google. The only reason I have Google and the fact I have gmail, along with hotmail and yahoo mail and mindspring. Where's my gun?
    It's not enough to simply tolerate the 2nd Amendment as an antiquated inconvenience. Caring for the 2nd Amendment means fighting to restore long lost rights.

And while I'm at it, why, on my boys' iphones, do they have to cut off data and turn on Wifi so they can use Wifi at home. On my phone the Wifi is either on or off. One boy seems to have not cut on Wifi this billing period and we have consumed an assload of data.

Windows is so much easier.