Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Way to remain calm

Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    sympathy lays
    Damn...I wish I got those. My wife usually yells at me and calls me a dumb ass. What sucks is she has a very very weak stomach so in time of need she never helps so I have to call close friends or relatives to come assist.

One time I was hanging cabinets and ran a 1/2" drill bit through my finger...she wouldn't even put a bandaid on it. Called my cuz to come take me to the emergency room...ended up having a friend in med school at MUSC drive up and stitch me on the kitchen table.

Default Way to remain calm

Reeltight. I see your eye and raise you one
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post
    now Hogan can fuck off on here all day and call it work, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by mhogancu View Post
    Reeltight. I see your eye and raise you one
    You cant post that without some story to go along with. I assume that's you??? Or is that a picture you found on the WWW
    Last edited by reeltight; 11-11-2013 at 09:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by reeltight View Post
    Damn...I wish I got those. My wife usually yells at me and calls me a dumb ass. What sucks is she has a very very weak stomach so in time of need she never helps so I have to call close friends or relatives to come assist.

One time I was hanging cabinets and ran a 1/2" drill bit through my finger...she wouldn't even put a bandaid on it. Called my cuz to come take me to the emergency room...ended up having a friend in med school at MUSC drive up and stitch me on the kitchen table.

You and bean hunter need to stay at a minimum of 10 miles from each other.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    You and bean hunter need to stay at a minimum of 10 miles from each other.
    I swear I'm a safe-minded individual and take all precautions but for some reason or another I always end up getting hurt. TRMC is going to name the emergency room after me one day.

yall saw the last accident. How many people fall face first on an expanded metal utility trailer? No teeth knocked out, no busted nose, but damn my lip!

Last edited by reeltight; 11-11-2013 at 09:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by reeltight View Post
    You cant post that without some story to go along with. I assume that's you??? Or is that a picture you found on the WWW
    It was me..... Post surgery from a brain tumor biopsy. Looks worse than it actually was. You should see the pics from the surgery I had 3 days after that pic was snapped
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post
    now Hogan can fuck off on here all day and call it work, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by mhogancu View Post
    It was me..... Post surgery from a brain tumor biopsy. Looks worse than it actually was. You should see the pics from the surgery I had 3 days after that pic was snapped
    Damn...

More pictures requested.