Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WTB pull-on rubber boots

Xtra tuffs

I tuck my pants in my mucks. I also have big calves and wear a 14

Feels fine
    HEY BO WAKE UP THE DUCKS ARE FLYIN!!

Southern states has a "muck like" boot that is called the Statesman. Actually help up better than my Mucks

Quote Originally Posted by SCDAWG View Post
    Southern states has a "muck like" boot that is called the Statesman. Actually help up better than my Mucks
    I have has my statesmans for a couple of months. I love them. Quality boot. Only problem so far is the material that covers the sole in left boot is starting to come off! But I got mine on sale for like $40.

Quote Originally Posted by Ring King View Post
    I love my Xtratuffs! I wore them just about everyday I lived in Alaska (just like everyone else up there) and still wear them now here in Florida. They're extremely comfortable, durable, and they last. They come in insulated, un-insulated, steel toe, and several other configurations. They are used by commercial fishermen all over Alaska, and my two pair were actually issued to me by the Coast Guard for working on a cold, wet, and icy buoy deck of the cutter I was on.
    Of course RK has no clue what he is talking about. Xtra tuffs..sheesh. just because places that get 120" of rain a year wear them....
    Quote Originally Posted by trentsmith View Post
    Honestly I don't remember why I don't like you but I do remember that I don't like you.

Hahahaha You know its funny, this topic has come up several times on this forum and I always endorse Xtra Tuffs but it never fails. The original poster is always talked into buying Boggs or Muck boots. If they only knew!! I bet you still own a pair or two!
    Last edited by Ring King; 03-28-2013 at 07:47 PM.
    Living in Moncks Corner but looking forward to moving back to the West Coast in 2020 where there are more ducks and less duck hunters!! LOL

There are very few things in life that are the "real deal".
    Yeti coolers arent, Costa sunglasses arent, etc etc

Xtratuffs are.

Edit. I've noticed most on this site are persuaded by coolness vice function.
    Last edited by sprigdog; 03-28-2013 at 07:55 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by trentsmith View Post
    Honestly I don't remember why I don't like you but I do remember that I don't like you.