Thread: question

Guess which Rubberhaid had a mojo dove at the shoot yesterday afternoon

Snake
    Reloaders love a good piece of brass<br />Not only did Samuel colt make all men equal.....He also made it easier for me to sleep well at <br />night

I wouldnt know , but I know for a fact that the mojo dove works . We had doves coming all the way across the field to check the mojo out . they locked in and comitted to the mojo just like ducks coming to decoys . several others left the field early . i guess they got tired of hearing us do all the shooting . Three of us sat about 20-30 feet apart and all of us had plenty of birds to shoot at.

I think this one just scared them away I'll give yall a hint it wasn't leghumper er I mean LableavR

Snake
    Reloaders love a good piece of brass<br />Not only did Samuel colt make all men equal.....He also made it easier for me to sleep well at <br />night

How was your hunt Snake? Did ya'll wear em out?

My guess would be Sasha...but I doubt he was invited to the hunt because he is such a big rubberhead!

Hell I would mount one on my hat if it would be the difference between a good shoot and a bad’un. I shoot doves to socialize and shoot, shoot, shoot….
    If you don't know me how could I offend you?

If you are not a member of Delta or DU then you are living on duck welfare.

If someone needs a RoboDove to kill a limit of doves they are indeed a...........RUBBERHEAD! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    RIP Kelsey "Bigdawg" Cromer
    12-26-98 12-1-13

If love could have saved you, you would have lived forever.

Missing you my great friend.

Nope it wasn't Sushi
    Gander there was a ton of birds in the field(s) when we walked in, and some of them trickled back in during the shoot. I ended up shooting 19 shells for 9 birds not near as good as I did Sat. afternoon (20 shells for 12 birds).

Snake

Originally posted by LabLuvR:
    I joined a little $50 dove club that turned out to be a smoker. Ended up wif 9, should have had the limit in very short order. As usual my shooting skills left a tad to be desired.
    sound familiar [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]

From what I have heard, yours ain't no betta!!
    RIP Kelsey "Bigdawg" Cromer
    12-26-98 12-1-13

If love could have saved you, you would have lived forever.

Missing you my great friend.

Originally posted by Johnny Reb:
    My guess would be Sasha...but I doubt he was invited to the hunt because he is such a big rubberhead!
    Nope!!!! He would have invited himself [img]graemlins/lol.gif[/img]
    More fuel = more boost!!

I would have to agree with you Lab!I didn't think people really used those things. Why are you a rubberhead for using one to shoot ducks and not a rubberhead for using one to shoot doves?!I hunted Saturday and had a bad shoot!But if I would have seen a robo in a dove field I would have enjoyed myself. Don't think I could have shot a bird for laughing my ass off!I guess I can truely say I have heard it all now!

I don't have one but got no problem with'em. I hunt ducks, I shoot doves. I will grant you their is some skill in picking where you sit in shooting doves...but if you are in a big field with not enough people to keep the birds pushed around I could see a big benefit in having one. I would say having decoys on a power line is about the same deal for shooting doves. They are not a quarry I derive satisfaction from outsmarting. The shooting and the socializing is the fun part of it to me.

If it wasn't more crap to have to mess with I probably would own one.