Thread: Frikken Amazing!!

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default Frikken Amazing!!

Modern medicine at it's finest. Obamacare will shut this kind of stuff down soon enough.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgaMZT1Z2dw[/ame]
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule葉o all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Good stuff Merg! Amazing
    Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
    H. L. Mencken

I always thought the main reason they had trouble doing limb transplants were because of the many small nerves that had to be reattached. But according to that video there were only 3 nerves they had to reattach. Maybe I was confusing small nerves with capillaries. Course I'm sure the hand and/or fingers will have a lot of "dead" or numb spots. Probably some whole fingers won't have any feeling. But it's still amazing. The microsurgery itself is unreal.

I didn't hear them say how many hours the surgery lasted but I bet it was a lot. I used to complain about 10 hour shifts at work. Can you imagine standing there doing precise surgery for 10, 12 or 14 hours non-stop. Man I would not like that. It's a wonder surgeons don't go cross-eyed or pass out.
    Last edited by Mergie Master; 12-05-2012 at 05:55 PM.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule葉o all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Merg, trust me they take breaks

They said that surgery took 14 hours.
    You've got one life. Blaze on!

Quote Originally Posted by squatty View Post
    Merg, trust me they take breaks

They said that surgery took 14 hours.
    If they working on me I hope so.

I must have missed that part. Thanks.

That's bad ass!

Problem with transplants is all the anti-rejection meds you have to take. You'll need a kidney in a few years and then get cancer. Unless medicine has come a longer way than I'm aware of.

Hope they continue and start replacing eyes. I'm tired of this damn color!!
    Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
    H. L. Mencken

contacts. Just saying.

Thats awesome! Time to rob some banks and have the police blame a dead woman.
    I'm like a duck: calm above the water, and paddling like hell underneath....

Quote Originally Posted by Mergie Master View Post
    contacts. Just saying.

It's a little more complicated than that.......the color of 23 y.o. blood tends to grow on you but I'd gladly go for a change of scenery!
    H. L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by FreeLiner View Post
    It's a little more complicated than that.......the color of 23 y.o. blood tends to grow on you but I'd gladly go for a change of scenery!
    Then I am totally confused? What you talking about?

So, if she masterbates with that hand is it like sex with a stranger or a lesbian experience?
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by Mergie Master View Post
    Then I am totally confused? What you talking about?
    I need a full transplant in my right eye. Had an injury some 23 years ago. While chopping out some brush, a limb that I had previously cut came back and cut into my eye. It cut all the way through the internal lens. Doctors had to clean the wound and stitch my eye closed!! The stitches were tied and the knots were turned inside of my eyeball! I do not have a "normal" colored retina because of the blood inside my eye. Vision is next to nothing, lost over 85%, so a transplant would be great! Took about 6 months to heal completely.
    H. L. Mencken

Transplant = new kidney & cancer

nice post. I think its amazing what doctors can do.

That's quite possibly the coolest thing that I have ever seen...
    "Freedom Isn't Free"
    _Spc. Thomas Caughman
    1983-2004

Quote Originally Posted by Dook View Post
    Go tigers!