Thread: Last Hunt

Managed a few this morning. The bird on the right is one big ole goose. He weighed in at 14 pounds and an overall length of 35 inches.

you just got lucky thats all, or i would have out shot ya this am. i just need to learn how to shoot out of your layout boat and i be killing em also instead of missing ... by the way, i baught that bass boat when we got back this morning, a nitro 929sc, picking it up tuesday i think.

I gave you plenty of opportunities. I'm shooting tomorrow if you want to blast some caps. I think you need to ammend your tag line and add "if it honks and I'm hunting out of Gander's layout boat it lives". No go back to sleep.

is this better? [img]graemlins/crazyquail.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/sippin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/lol.gif[/img] what time are you shooting today and getting back around? them damn vodka sours are killing me from last night [img]graemlins/puke.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drink.gif[/img]

Well with this damn rain, looks like I'll be sitting around the house.

yea this rain sucks, i am heading to the swamps for a little bit, i just got a call that i may have a cpl hogs in a trap. [img]graemlins/18_1_302.gif[/img]