Thread: 12-8-07 Youth Hunt

DUCK MASTER is offline Professional Waterfowl Exterminator

These guys did a great job on Saturday morning with that heavy fog making it hard to see. The youngest one killed his first duck. They said they couldn't hardly sleep all week thinking about this trip. The other group(3youth) that was with us killed 11 ducks including 1 Gadwall, 8 ringos, 1 ruddy and a hooded merg. I didn't get any pics of there ducks.

These boys killed what came close enough and killed them dead. I was happier than they were. They are looking forward to another hunting trip.

If it ain't broke it ain't mine!

Man that is great! Looks like you've got a couple of new duck hunters there! Congrats!

startin em off right DM.
    i likes it.
    Be proactive about improving public waterfowl habitat in South Carolina. It's not going to happen by itself, and our help is needed. We have the potential to winter thousands of waterfowl on public grounds if we fight for it.

Hello SC duck hunters. My name is Jay I just moved back to the area of SC. Well I am in Augusta GA due to me being in the Army. I am from Charleston, my question is if one of you fine gents can help point me in an area where I can shoot a few ducks.

Thanks in advance.

PS GO TO WAR HELL YES. Somebody has to do it.They need to bring the draft back into affect.

Im glad you made it home safely. Your best bet will be to find some friends and do some scouting. No one will give out information over the internet.
    Bay Creek Kennels- Hartsville, SC
    Owner/Trainer- Rhett Riddle
    Retriever & Obedience Training
    Cell-803-608-2252

Home of:
    HRCH Ace's Costa Del Mar MH. "Costa" 500 Point Club
    GRHRCH Costa's Signature Blend MH "Crown" 500 Point Club
    3x GRHRCH Crown of Ace's in Costa's Shadow MH QAA “Craig”

Thanks wife is from camden I guess I will search lake watere. Just thought some people might point me into the right direction thats all.

IF YOU CAN'T STAND BEHIND A SOLDIER! STAND IF FRONT OF THEM.

Jay,

If you live in Augusta check out Phinizy Swamp, it is off of 520 (Bobby Jones). It is public, and although I've never hunted it, I've heard it isn't too bad a place to hunt. Hope this helps.

Matt

Jay what part of augusta are you near? Fort Gordon? You can usually scratch out a few birds on Clarks Hill the lake is dangerously low right now so you have to be careful. The corps land around the lake has some good walk in areas if you don't have access to a boat. Phinzy swamp holds a good number of birds but it is Game Management so you need a GMA license plus it gets awful crowded and if you have never been in it you can get lost very easily. Im on the Carolina side of the lake so Im not sure how much help I would be on the GA side.
    TEAM CODY!<br />\"No intelligent man can live in the great outdoors without being compelled to believe that there is an overrulling power.\"<br /><br /><br /><a href=\"http://www.boykinrescue.org\" target=\"_blank\">www.boykinrescue.org</a>

Check your PM's. Not all of us are assholes.
    Quote Originally Posted by walt4dun View Post
    Monsters... Be damned if I'd ever be taken alive by the likes of faggot musslims.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I am an equal opportunity hater.