Thread: Bad News

Just found out today that I have to have Back surgery in the morning. Had surgery 3 weeks ago, but something is wrong and they have got to do it again. It's not looking good for my season, they say 5 to 6 weeks. I have been waiting all year for tommorrow morning and I have to sit it out. I just hope all of you are sucessful and safe. Good luck-- SUT
    Sut

Good luck to you. Do what the doctor says.

Good luck. Take care of yourself & don't go getting out to early.
    Reloading is one of the few times in life when it pays to allow yourself to be truly paranoid!

"Y'all be safe out there"
    NRA Lifer 1970

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Dang that's sux!

Sounds like the surgeon left something inside, maybe it was his Rolex? You heard any ticking coming from your back?

Can't you put it off a couple of weeks or is it so bad it has to be done now?

Good luck man!! [img]graemlins/thumb.gif[/img]
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Wish you were there! Had fun but it wasn't the same. George and I smoked em though. Get well soon
    Everyone believes in something. I believe I'll have another beer.