Thread: Quick after work fix

Default Quick after work fix

Got on the river at 5:15pm and fished two hours. Ten or so fish nymphing including this guy

Switched to dries after that and caught six rainbows, two over 15 inches. THen it was getting darker so I switched to a tandem streamer rig and caught 6 more. It was a fun evening in NC.

NICE!
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

That fish has shoulders....nice'n!

Awesome! I have failed miserably in my quest to do more freshwater fly fishing this year.
    "Blessed is the man... who makes one word grow where two grew before" - Havilah Babcock

You might as well learn that a man who catches fish or shoots game has got to make it fit to eat before he sleeps. Otherwise it’s all a waste and a sin to take it if you can’t use it.” - Robert Ruark

"Either write things worth reading, Or do things worth the writing " -Benjamin Franklin

Nice work man, I miss the hell out of being close enough.....I am trying to get out to the rivers edge this weekend!