Thread: Tactical lever Action

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default Tactical lever Action

This is an ugly gun.

All it needs is a big ring on the lever like Lucas McCain's gun in the 'Rifleman'.

I have seen one like Lucas McCain's in real life. I've been sitting here trying to remember where I saw it and for the life of me I can't. It may have been in 1998 at the SHOT Show. I don't even remember what make of lever gun it was but I want to say it was a Marlin, but it well may have been a Winchester 94.

It had the big ring for a lever just like the one in the 'Rifleman' TV show. On the inside of the ring was a metal piece that could be flipped up and locked into position. When that piece (I'll call it a Trigger-Tripper) was locked up and the lever was thrown in the down position to lock in the bolt, the little Trigger-Tripper would catch the lower ¼" of the trigger and pull it back firing the gun. I don't know if this was a mass produced thing or just something someone put together as a novelty. But the gun would work as advertized according to the person who had it.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

What a way to screw up an American Classic (although Mossberg never produced one to begin with)

WTF?

What an ugly piece of shit. I did not think they could make anything more ugly than their rimfire AR. Mossberg has outdone themselves yet again.

Hopefully this is a joke?
    Last edited by wdhigh; 01-21-2012 at 08:20 AM.

I think I'll stick with my model 94.
    I don't even want to drill it for a scope or sling.
    Last edited by rottenlog; 01-24-2012 at 01:10 PM.

Looks like something from a post apocalyptic sci-fi movie......ugly as sin.