Last year was the first time I have had turkeys around my house in years. Normally ill see small flocks here and there that wander through but not stay around. But a nice size flocked moved in this past spring and had stayed in the immediate area. Before leaving for work this moring I had the urge to just hoot before I left to see if any would gobble. Had one on the mountain across from the house open up and gobble pretty good. When I left went and stopped at a different location to hoot again to pinpoint his roost. Well when i hooted a got a double response on my propetry next to one of my food plots that i did not hear before. Thinking it might have been the bird on the mountain that flew down over there I hooted again to confirm and he gobbled from his same location as before. So not only is there one gobbler in the area but I ended up hearing three, 2 which were roosted on my small piece of land. Good to hear some birds will be around the house again this year. I killed two there this past season looking to take care of three there this year. Nice to hear them gobbling good now!