I live just below Dak/old Carolina Eastman on Wolfe Lake in Sandy Run. About 2 weeks ago right down the road at an old hunt club of mine called The Swamp, a good friend had a bear walk all around his stand while deer hunting. About 5 nights ago, my Lab mix Brody started raising holy hell at something over the 100 foot cliff I live on overlooking Wolfe Lake. A few mornings ago, 3 of my bird feeders that hang next to the cliff were on the ground. I told my wife I bet a bear did this. I fixed the feeders and got them back up only to find them in worse shape the next morning along with one I had hanging off the deck. While deer hunting yesterday afternoon, a neighbor called and told me a bear was on his deck the night before and that he was a big one. I decided to put a camera up at my bird feeders. Last night I got about 10 photos of a large black bear. The feeder he is standing up to eating out of is 6 feet off the ground and I do not think he is fully erect. He has a huge neck and is in very good shape. I think this is very cool and hope to see him in person tonight.

IMG_0021 (Medium).JPG

IMG_0031 (Medium).JPG

IMG_0032 (Medium).JPG