Sorry about my whining, but damn I hate someone that is going to steal something.

Takes me an hour and twenty minutes to get to my place. Had my day yesterday all cleared out - which is rare with two kids - to go spend the day on the tractor bush hogging. Get down to my place and someone had taken the PTO drive shaft from my bush hog rendering the bush hog useless. Also took the stabilizer bar.

Run over to tractor supply to find out that a replacement will cost (at least there) close to $300. Not to mention the hassle of wasting a whole morning going down there and back not getting anything accomplished.

Would have just given the dickhead money to not have to deal with the hassle of replacing it.

Rant over - but help me out - I went online and like everything it isn't just as simple as getting a new drive shaft. it looks like the end that connects to the PTO/tractor is all pretty standard, but looks like there are all manor of different fittings for the female part that connects to the gear box on my cutter. Any guidance on what I need to know about the gear box? Is it just the diameter of the shaft that I am looking for. Now I get to ride all the way back down there to measure the shaft on the gear box.

F-ing thief.