Please welcome a new venture from an old Sponsor to SCDUCKS.

301 Taxidermy & Game Processing

Hey all,

My name is Rodney Pritchard, I’m the new owner of 301 Taxidermy & Game Processing in Effingham.

We are a commercial taxidermy studio with three full time taxidermists operating year around. 301 is also a USFWS importer, meaning we can have your harvest shipped to our studio from anywhere in the world. No matter where you hunt, simply let us know and we will arrange everything with outfitters for worry free recovery.

Our processing facility is USDA inspected every week at random. We process year around and beyond deer we do a lot of hogs, goats, and even cows. This coming season we will offer duck & turkey plucking as well. We offer a full range of cuts, spiced, and smoked product. All of your meat is vacuum packed and deep frozen.

For those of you who know of 301 and its past owner Steve Drummond – Steve was ready to focus on family and taxidermy and relieve business ownership so he sold to me at the beginning of 2017, a deal we had been working on for over a year. Steve still works at 301 as our senior taxidermist. He will continue to work here indefinitely. Everything is staying the same here; we will continue to process and mount your animals except our turnaround time is getting shorter and our mount quality is getting even better thanks to having more hands on deck and myself who solely focuses on running the business and attending to our clients.

Some of y’all know me from my software company, Knight Software, who was a past site sponsor. You can expect I bring the same level of individual care to 301 that I do to all my clients at Knight Software.

To our current and past clients, so many of which I know are here on SCDucks – Thank you!!! I’m thankful for the opportunity to serve you in the future!
God Bless!

Rodney Pritchard
843 319 8444
rodney@301processing.com
301 Taxidermy 2421 Olanta Hwy, Effingham SC, 29541
Instagram: 301_taxidermy