New guy here. I'm building a house off of Yellow House Creek and have been hearing duck hunters in the mornings. I've noticed the dredge island near the Don Holt, where there have been workers lately, is now flooded. I know the season is almost over but I was curious if any of you pros know if it's legal to hunt on the island..? It's State Ports Authority property according to the Berkeley County Tax mapping site so my first guess would be no. I've spent a good bit of time in that area of Clouder Creek over the past 5 years or so fishing and boating with my wife kids. Her parents have a dock (tidal) off of a creek right where Clouder and Yellow House Meet. I've never seen any "no hunting/trespassing" signs on the island. I've made a few inquiries through friends who are fishing guides up this way and can't seem to get a straight answer even from a DNR friend that suggested I call the SCSPO to confirm which I have not done yet. I'm a Low Country Native having grown up on the Isle of Palms and a long time deer hunter but have recently taken an interest in duck hunting(much to my wife's protest) since I'm going to be living off of Yellow House Creek. Any information is greatly appreciated!! Thanks!!