Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: If shop at Atlantic game and Tackle Think again.. READ

Quote Originally Posted by PBiz View Post
    I'll call on Bishop England..
    I'd raise you Porter Gaud, but at least they actually teach proper punctuation.

I call

I'd guess you probably don't understand the way their system works, or the company that has the warranty on the waders.
    Bay Creek Kennels- Hartsville, SC
    Owner/Trainer- Rhett Riddle
    Retriever & Obedience Training
    Cell-803-608-2252

Home of:
    HRCH Ace's Costa Del Mar MH. "Costa" 500 Point Club
    GRHRCH Costa's Signature Blend MH "Crown" 500 Point Club
    3x GRHRCH Crown of Ace's in Costa's Shadow MH QAA “Craig”

Just a PSA...the OP is not affiliated with the original quackaddict in any way shape or form.
    Last edited by quackaddict; 11-01-2012 at 09:14 AM.
    Man and other animals were first vegetarians; then Noah and his sons were given permission to eat meat: “every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you” Genesis 9:3

"A man may not care for golf and still be human, but the man who does not like to see, hunt, photograph or otherwise outwit birds or animals is hardly normal. He is supercivilized, and I for one do not know how to deal with him." Aldo Leopold

My cousin is the boss.. Tell us where you went/go to school and I'll call him around lunch..
    Natural Born Killer Prostaff - Killing Tomorrow's Trophies Today...

TFC -"Be tough or get tough"

Conservation Permit Holder #5213

As with most of these situations there are two sides to this story and unlike most of you I will withhold judgement on either party without knowing both. A person not being able to use proper punctuation does not automatically mean they will lie to bash a retailer. Pbiz please let us know what your cousin "The Boss" has to say regarding this. There are many customers and potential customers that would like to know. Making claims that could affect a business is not a light matter and needs to be cleared up. I look forward to seeing both sides of this story.

Thanks

TH

Quote Originally Posted by Tmbrhntr View Post
    As with most of these situations there are two sides to this story and unlike most of you I will withhold judgement on either party without knowing both. A person not being able to use proper punctuation does not automatically mean they will lie to bash a retailer. Pbiz please let us know what your cousin "The Boss" has to say regarding this. There are many customers and potential customers that would like to know. Making claims that could affect a business is not a light matter and needs to be cleared up. I look forward to seeing both sides of this story.

Thanks

TH

Party Pooper
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

Never had a problem from Atlantic Game and Tackle, always stop by when I am in town and pick something up or shoot the bow a few times. They are always friendly and helpfull. I want to know why you wouldn't send the waders back to the manufacturer your damn self? Would have been a hell of alot easier and quicker. I get that they sell them and should absolutely help you out if there was a problem, but the way I handle this is call the manufacturer, let them know the issue and what you expect, and cut out the middle man.

Is their archery department pretty good. Got me a Matthews Switchback I need to get set up for me and don't want to drive to Florence. I think AGT is the closest one to PI isn't it?
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by Whackumstackum View Post
    Never had a problem from Atlantic Game and Tackle, always stop by when I am in town and pick something up or shoot the bow a few times. They are always friendly and helpfull. I want to know why you wouldn't send the waders back to the manufacturer your damn self? Would have been a hell of alot easier and quicker. I get that they sell them and should absolutely help you out if there was a problem, but the way I handle this is call the manufacturer, let them know the issue and what you expect, and cut out the middle man.
    ^This
    I'm like a duck: calm above the water, and paddling like hell underneath....

If you don't tell, I'm not either..

Whered you go to school?
    Last edited by PBiz; 11-01-2012 at 10:27 AM.

I like Alantic Game and Tackle and still shop there, but I had a similiar experience ordering an item. Everytime I called or stopped by I was told it would be there that week or beginning of the following. 3 months later I got it.

jwilliams is offline 2th Doc's Fishing understudy

Quote Originally Posted by Whackumstackum View Post
    Fwiw,I would always take them back to the place I bought em. Why go though the hassle of shipping a big box
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Does Elton John know you have his shotgun?

Why are you a badass kid? Do you just like calling yourself that..

What actually happened- a 17 year old bought a pair of waders 3 years ago, brought them in at end of season saying that they are broken- Atlantic replaced on spot and paid for shipping. Next year- kid brings in waders at end of season with velcro stitching pulled out, atlantic said they would replace them again but would have to wait a few months for next shipment- the shipment came in and he recieved a another new pair of waders. Kid brings in those waders at end of 2011 season and says those are defective and needs a new pair. Atlantic again said they would replace, customer in mid summer asked if we would let him change wader brand from drake to the new lacrosse waders when they came in- atlantic said no problem. New lacrosse waders have not come in yet and 20 year old citadel customer is in the store causing a scene and cussing out employee, he was asked if he would like to take the conversation outside and customer declined. Gave him a gift card and told to have a nice day. I think the answer to your questions is wando/citadel

Get em speedy!

Boom

Damn.. Got me on the Wando/Citadel raise

Ps, my cousin ain't the boss.. Matter of fact, I don't know anybody from that frat/fish store..

Now I've heard both sides of the story. YOu should have been punched in the fuckn mouth !
    80-20 Genaration

This is why I love this website.

Sent from my iPhone using tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

Well, since he is never coming back to the store, can I have this years free pair? I promise not to bitch about them.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    I can eat a bowl of alphabet soup and shit out a thought process better than the vast majority of you clemmings.