Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: AV Plugs

I was not bashing him over your post just ass plugs. It reminds me more of a Labluber post instead of a Merg post. I should have read the complete thread instead of stopping after reading the original first post by Merg.
    Life ain't easy and dry bread ain't greasy.

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Quote Originally Posted by budro westmoreland View Post
    Hey, its cool, I like 99 percent of Mergs posts, lets not bash him. Not my intent. Seriously, no harm done. Thanks everyone. I do not think I have a chip anyone who knows me will tell you I am first to help a friend, do not know a stranger and will give you my last dime. My shop is full of teenagers that I mentor in the art of hunting, and try to give back to my community. No chip here, just thought as alot of posts folks are so fast to lash out and be kinda harsh. I hope i did not offend. Sorry
    No problem here either man. I was never upset with you at all. And my reply to you was intended as an apology, although I don't always do those real good.

I was joking with the "toughen up" statement as I said. I was also serious about praying for you. I really hope things turn out well.

If it's not too personal a question; is your prognosis positive?
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule葉o all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

I do not know yet. They removed the tumor last wed and it was malignant. Other than that I do not know. It was invasive and covered the whole left side of my bladder. It was in the wall. I have a meeting this wed. Thanks sorry for all the drama.

Quote Originally Posted by budro westmoreland View Post
    I do not know yet. They removed the tumor last wed and it was malignant. Other than that I do not know. It was invasive and covered the whole left side of my bladder. It was in the wall. I have a meeting this wed. Thanks sorry for all the drama.
    Shoot man, this is the internet, don't mean nothing. It's gone and forgotten. I just hope you get a really good prognosis Wed. Good luck. You'll have my prayers.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule葉o all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Quote Originally Posted by Rubberhead* View Post
    Keep up with the times Mergie - here's what the modern guys are using...

That sob right there haunts me, it's just vile.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    That sob right there haunts me, it's just vile.
    I'm with you HS. At least the one I posted was a kinder gentler plug. That thing looks like one of those tent pegs Simple Man uses.
    Last edited by Mergie Master; 09-30-2012 at 10:12 PM.

If I went out like that I would do my damndest to come back as a haint.. Just for a bit if I was allowed to make sure that person never used that fowl tool again.

My uncle had malignant bladder cancer.

He beat it. Docs took all of his bladder.

Took the bottom of his large intestine, cut it off, cleaned it out, then made a bladder out of it. He didnt piss out of his pecker any more. He had this tube, that he lubed up, inserted into his belly button, fished it into a flap in his new bladder, then pissed out of the tube from his belly button.

It was kind of freaky, but he beat it and it was a great conversation piece.

Best of luck with the cancer. You will be included in my prayers.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

Big Brother,
    Now that you mention it, I'd forgotten about my great-uncle. He had bladder cancer too. I don't know what all his surgery entailed or what exactly they took, but I remember him telling me one time that he was, "wired like a chicken". His urine had been redirected into his large intestine or colon. He didn't pee anymore either. It all came out the same place like a chickens.

I'll bet he never got constipated either. He had the surgery when he was probably in his late 40's and he lived into his mid-80s and then died from a heart condition. I figure it was sometime in the 1950s when he had the surgery and medicine has come a long long way since then.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    and it was a great conversation piece.
    If that's the kind of stuff your family talked about I would have fit right in.
    Last edited by Mergie Master; 09-30-2012 at 10:50 PM.

He had a gallows humour thing going on. He enjoyed pushing buttons.

Definately a unique individual. He was a Navy guy too. Found out later, he was the ship's bookie.

And, Mergie, I mean this in the nicest way possible, but you are the uniquest mofo I know...and probably the only mofo I know that can get away with posting pictures and information about butt plugs and get away with it.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    He had a gallows humour thing going on. He enjoyed pushing buttons.

Definately a unique individual. He was a Navy guy too. Found out later, he was the ship's bookie.

And, Mergie, I mean this in the nicest way possible, but you are the uniquest mofo I know...and probably the only mofo I know that can get away with posting pictures and information about butt plugs and get away with it.
    I'm educating the masses.

My great-uncle was Navy too.

His home was in Abbeville. He was on a train on his way home from WWII when he read a newspaper headline about a tornado hitting Greenwood and Abbeville. As he was reading the article there was a list of the dead from each county. He read his wife and infant daughter's names in the deceased. He tried to commit suicide by jumping down between the cars on the train when 2 of his Navy buddies stopped him. His infant son, Buck (the daughter and son were twins), was in the house too. The house was gone and they found Buck in a ditch with a door from the house across it, he was under the door. A stack of bricks from the chimney were on top of the door. Had the door not been there the bricks would have crushed the baby.

He was "different" himself. He had big arms and on one forearm there was a big tattoo of a naked woman. He got that in the Navy. Later he became an evangelical preacher and had to wear long sleeves all the time to hide it. There was no AC around much back then and it got hot in sleeves all the time. So he went back to a tattoo artist and had him put a "Sunday dress" and hat on the naked lady tattoo.
    Last edited by Mergie Master; 09-30-2012 at 11:24 PM.

back to the real topic........Mergie. This post does explain alot, wow. I am amazed at the stuff you come up with or find on internet.