Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Official bitch thread

just for the record, i saw the pics of the first 8 point.... i woulda shot him even if all i had was a 22

Quote Originally Posted by dixiedeerslaya View Post
    just for the record, i saw the pics of the first 8 point.... i woulda shot him even if all i had was a 22

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    Get something right you squirt. How bad have you fucked up lately? You killed a "rank" deer with a bow, lost him. You posted you made up for that with a 8 pt, no pics. Then you manage some fucking how to shoot a deer with a rifle, lay your bow beside it, and then take a pic.. I mean really. Just say you're a dumbass, and we will believe you. You sorta come off as a fella that would lie when the truth will do. I can tolerate dumb to a point, but a liar has no place in this world.
    Let’s get two things straight, I don’t need to sit at a computer all day trying to please the masses or your sorry ass with pictures. The contest means shit to me, the money means nothing.
    I may be considered a lot of things but a liar aint fuckin one of them, squirt.

I posted a trail cam pic which apparently everyone in the world bitched to Pbiz about but no one said nothing to me. Pbiz did contact me and asked me if I had a better one, I had one other pic of him coming back down the trail, which I had to clean up and even sent(on Friday) to Pbiz to make sure that would suit the whiney masses. He replied back on Sunday so I posted the second pic when I got back to a computer on monday. I assumed, that through the pics it was obvious that it was a bow kill, there were several pics which showed the entry hole. It was brought up on Monday that it was not clear enough. I did forget the me with deer pic, oh well. Do i hold it against Pbiz, no.
    So what have you killed lately, besides a bottle of scotch.

This is not a arguement, it's a statement, i don't argue with dumbasses.
    Last edited by buckpro; 09-11-2012 at 04:08 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    I'll shoot over a kids head in a blind or long gun one on a turkey in a heart beat. You want to kill stuff around me you gonna earn it.

Quote Originally Posted by buckpro View Post
    Let’s get two things straight, I don’t need to sit at a computer all day trying to please the masses or your sorry ass with pictures. The contest means shit to me, the money means nothing.
    I may be considered a lot of things but a liar aint fuckin one of them, squirt.

I posted a trail cam pic which apparently everyone in the world bitched to Pbiz about but no one said nothing to me. Pbiz did contact me and asked me if I had a better one, I had one other pic of him coming back down the trail, which I had to clean up and even sent(on Friday) to Pbiz to make sure that would suit the whiney masses. He replied back on Sunday so I posted the second pic when I got back to a computer on monday. I assumed, that through the pics it was obvious that it was a bow kill, there were several pics which showed the entry hole. It was brought up on Monday that it was not clear enough. I did forget the me with deer pic, oh well. Do i hold it against Pbiz, no.
    So what have you killed lately, besides a bottle of scotch.
    This is not a arguement, it's a statement, i don't argue with dumbasses.
    You stupid little fuck. This is a contest, a contest that should be easy and fun. What do you do? Fuck it up back to back. Can you read? I asked that before because if not you have some sort of learning disability. How fucking hard is it to read and comprehend the rules.

Trying to prove my self worth is not something I will do to a kid on the interweb. I called you a liar, and I stand by my statement.

A statement, fuck you. You are a little whiny bitch of a person, a man by no means.

Wow........somebody really shot a deer with a rifle and claimed it for a bow kill???
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghetto View Post
    A larger caliber will help you with your deer kills. Try it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sportin' Woodies View Post
    I agree with timber22

For the record..

The first picture could have definitely been the same deer, it also could have been 19 other deer..

I asked for clarification on sale of the judges and the 75 other people in the contest.. Just to make it clear and fair to every one else..

I didn't realize there wasn't a picture of you in the thread.. It's my job to tally points and not really to check every thread for all of the needed material.. Also not my job to make sure the entry wounds and trail c pics are up to snuff..

For all interested in the deer contest and the scoring of it..

You can never be too clear on what you post.. Make your threads easy enough for y 5 yr old nephew to follow..

I guess it took until Sept to get this in order..

This was/is a warning for all included, I Will Not contact anyone if their tread doesn't have everything it needs..

If it does not, it will be DQed like Buckpros and Artdevlishes deer..

Thank you,

Dr. Phillip Bejamin Ballentine MD
    Natural Born Killer Prostaff - Killing Tomorrow's Trophies Today...

TFC -"Be tough or get tough"

Conservation Permit Holder #5213

Quote Originally Posted by PBiz View Post
    Dr. Phillip Bejamin Ballentine MD
    It's either Dr. or MD. Ya don't need both bro. Shows you're faking it.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    You stupid little fuck. This is a contest, a contest that should be easy and fun. What do you do? Fuck it up back to back. Can you read? I asked that before because if not you have some sort of learning disability. How fucking hard is it to read and comprehend the rules.

Trying to prove my self worth is not something I will do to a kid on the interweb. I called you a liar, and I stand by my statement.
    Then shut the hell up, or prove you'll stand by that statement in person.
    Have a nice night.
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    I'll shoot over a kids head in a blind or long gun one on a turkey in a heart beat. You want to kill stuff around me you gonna earn it.

I will stand, say, and do anything that I type in person. Most won't, but I will. I am an honest person, a flaw I rekon. I'm pretty sure that everybody on here that knows me realize that. I do not bullshit about my word. It's one real thing that you can control in your life.

I called you a liar.
    Last edited by Highstrung; 09-11-2012 at 04:42 PM.

With the statement that you posted earlier please post up the pic that can determine that it was killed by a bow. I want to see it. I saw your bow and arrow setup leaning across a dead deer, and that was it. Post it up... Show me how I missed something.
    Last edited by Highstrung; 09-11-2012 at 04:58 PM.

I have finally grown tired of the stuff you people post. I will not be nice anymore... Unless you are a customer that lives in the radius that I control likker on.

With yo pants on fire.

My bitch: I hate the in-laws, IRS and Obama. Actually in that order.
    Life ain't easy and dry bread ain't greasy.

Damnit, I have to go watch soccer now.

Could be watching cross country 5k race.

I'd take midget soccer (which actually looks like rugby at 6 and under) over this.
    Life ain't easy and dry bread ain't greasy.

I'm not the starting right guard for the Dallas Cowboys.
    Tell me sump'n. Why you askin' so many jackassy questions?

It's all good, BP did goof and didnt follow the rules. PBIZ done the right thing of DQ'ing the buck because rules were not followed. My only complaint is no one pointed it out before the deadline, which I should have payed enough attention to do it myself. Everyone just ride down to HS's likker sto have a drink and be happy, I mean everyone keeps saying this is just for fun. And with all the crying I wouldnt be suprised if JABIII cut this contest out next year.

Quote Originally Posted by KCM View Post
    Could be watching cross country 5k race.

I'd take midget soccer (which actually looks like rugby at 6 and under) over this.
    Ugh God. Only thing I can think that would be worse than running would be having to watch other people run.

Or having to watch golf. Blech!

Quote Originally Posted by sandhills deer slayer View Post
    It's all good, BP did goof and didnt follow the rules. PBIZ done the right thing of DQ'ing the buck because rules were not followed. My only complaint is no one pointed it out before the deadline, which I should have payed enough attention to do it myself. Everyone just ride down to HS's likker sto have a drink and be happy, I mean everyone keeps saying this is just for fun. And with all the crying I wouldnt be suprised if JABIII cut this contest out next year.
    don't worry about going to the likker sto, i have a bottle of woodford reserve.BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, i love you buck pro , and i have you a bottle of unopened reserve, just please next time you kill a buck just follow the rules or i WILL come down wonder way and kick you in the gooch.

BP is as worthless as a team mate that doesnt even kill a buck!