Thread: Lance Thomas Gets It Done

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default Lance Thomas Gets It Done

So far he has killed 5 would be robbers.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkWgp2abM2w[/ame]
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

That dude should be making Dos Equis commercials.

It is a shame he had to move into seclusion but after four shootouts you know some punk is going to try again if for nothing else but bragging rights.

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Quote Originally Posted by SOUTHERN WOODS View Post
    It is a shame he had to move into seclusion but after four shootouts you know some punk is going to try again if for nothing else but bragging rights.

Looks like the gangs basically put a contract out on him. People should send him money, cause look at how much money he has saved the taxpayers by putting those 5 in the ground. I read that it costs around $90,000 a year per inmate to keep them incarcerated. If each one of those 5 got just 10 years in the joint that saved us $4,500,000.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."