Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: All possible Hypotheticals

This thread has the potential to be thread if the year. Cracking me up at the office.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghetto View Post
    A larger caliber will help you with your deer kills. Try it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sportin' Woodies View Post
    I agree with timber22

Quote Originally Posted by artdevilish View Post
    Post em here: I'll Start...

What if, I spine a big buck and watch him go down in my "foodplot". But, I take my little .22 mag keltec(still don't have yet) and shoot him in the head to finish him off....does it count as a bow kill? Cause, the pistol really killed him...or, should I stob him in the eye with a retractable expandable? If I whack him with a stick, like I would a mud fish, does it still count?

I would finish him off with an elBOW to the back of the skull.

jwilliams is offline 2th Doc's Fishing understudy

Quote Originally Posted by trentsmith View Post
    I would finish him off with an elBOW to the back of the skull.
    Can you clarify this statement? Would you:
    a. Just drop an elbow on him
    or

b. Jump out of tree stand and drop "atomic elbow" on him
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Does Elton John know you have his shotgun?

I'm guessing if you plan on taking one of those rain-ferst head shrinkers with you and you happened to kill one with poison frog darts, it would be best to take measurement afore he got aholt of it to ply his trade.

And who gets credit if you're hunting with a bunch of them spear chunkin' Zulu warriors like on the Ute-toob's.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

what if i shoot one with the rifle, and then shoot him in his entry hole with a rage? the rage is like throwing an axe through an animal.... would that be archery kill? what if i take the dead deer and tie him up in a tree till he gets stiff and then make him walk infront of my trail camera? boom yow

This is for PBiz and Tater........for shits and giggles what if you harvest a buck almost in the town limits and it takes the following:
    (1) .270 rifle shot throught a 4" dogwood
    (4) Glock pistol shots
    (3) Benelli 3" OO shots to kill em............and then not find him for 20 hours later.

Should it be:

a. considered a rifle kill
    b. you should be banned from the sport of hunting forever
    c. be a honorary SC Ducks clique club member
    d. all of the above
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghetto View Post
    A larger caliber will help you with your deer kills. Try it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sportin' Woodies View Post
    I agree with timber22

Quote Originally Posted by artdevilish View Post
    Can you clarify this statement? Would you:
    a. Just drop an elbow on him
    or

b. Jump out of tree stand and drop "atomic elbow" on him
    I think this depends on how big said buck is, but one should probably always rely on the "atomic l-bo"..
    you aint did a dawg gon thang until ya STAND UP IN IT!- Theodis Ealey

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post
    The older I get, the more anal retentive I get.

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    I'm guessing if you plan on taking one of those rain-ferst head shrinkers with you and you happened to kill one with poison frog darts, it would be best to take measurement afore he got aholt of it to ply his trade.

Head shrinker didn't hit the paypal link in time. Therefore, poison dart deer would not qualify and you will be dead once he finds out.

And who gets credit if you're hunting with a bunch of them spear chunkin' Zulu warriors like on the Ute-toob's.

Zulus did make the payment deadline and paid in Zimbabwe Dollars. Since the exchange rate is Zim$10,000,000.00 = $1.00, it cost us $3.52 in paypal feels to refund $0.000006. Accordingly, they are not within the contestant pool.
    "The real reason fish jump - they don't have a middle finger!"

Quote Originally Posted by dixiedeerslaya View Post
    what if i shoot one with the rifle, and then shoot him in his entry hole with a rage? the rage is like throwing an axe through an animal.... would that be archery kill? what if i take the dead deer and tie him up in a tree till he gets stiff and then make him walk infront of my trail camera? boom yow
    We have Swamp Rat on retainer for cases such as this. However, as we all now from watching CSI, the axe like Rage hole will be stippled with powder residue and bullet fragments and plainly obvious to interweb experts like me and Biz. I would not recommend this course of action.

However, your stiff deer plan coupled with a little field taxidermy to patch up bullet holes may elude us provided you shoot them with a non-expanding bullet.

Quote Originally Posted by Timberman22 View Post
    This is for PBiz and Tater........for shits and giggles what if you harvest a buck almost in the town limits and it takes the following:
    (4) Glock pistol shots
    (3) Benelli 3" OO shots to kill em............and then not find him for 20 hours later.

Should it be:

d. all of the above
    none of the above....

it should be never spoken of again.... kinda like that 4 bearded turkey that you didnt kill.

Quote Originally Posted by boondoggle View Post
    We have Swamp Rat on retainer for cases such as this. However, as we all now from watching CSI, the axe like Rage hole will be stippled with powder residue and bullet fragments and plainly obvious to interweb experts like me and Biz. I would not recommend this course of action.

However, your stiff deer plan coupled with a little field taxidermy to patch up bullet holes may elude us provided you shoot them with a non-expanding bullet.

no, i aint gonna show the whole deer in the trailcam pic just his massive horned head.... so no bullet holes will show....

Quote Originally Posted by Timberman22 View Post
    (4) Glock pistol shots

Should it be:

d. all of the above
    Invalid question as Tater is not a sanctioned judge. Yet since you're willing to discuss your hunting exploits, I'll answer on his behalf. The answer is e. None of the above, since the deer obviously died from exhaustion running away after none of the multiple weapon rounds struck home.

Quote Originally Posted by dixiedeerslaya View Post
    no, i aint gonna show the whole deer in the trailcam pic just his massive horned head.... so no bullet holes will show....
    Don't forget to tuck his tongue in his mouth and this may work.

What if Im sitting in my stand and a horned buck deer walks out and I pull out my handy dandy camera phone to take his picture. Then shoot him is this a "trailcam" picture? Cause he was on a trail and I did take his picture with a camera.

Quote Originally Posted by CAJUN LAB View Post
    What if Im sitting in my stand and a horned buck deer walks out and I pull out my handy dandy camera phone to take his picture. Then shoot him is this a "trailcam" picture? Cause he was on a trail and I did take his picture with a camera.
    This would be grounds for dismissal from the contest as it woefully lacking in disingenuous scheming required to win a piddly shit deer contest (see DDS posts). We might just have to put you in time out for wasting my time.

Lol

What if I kill a deer with the quiver still attached to my bow, using non mechanical broadheads, wearing denim and a Salt Life shirt? I'll even go one further and say the denim is cut off so you can see the bottom of the front pockets and I'm wearing crocs. AND I kill it out of one of the dentite's stands at his place.
    Founding Member of the Short Mo' Sea Pro Posse

Fuck Purdue

What if I enter one that was killed in Pelzer?

Quote Originally Posted by benman View Post
    What if I kill a deer with the quiver still attached to my bow, using non mechanical broadheads, wearing denim and a Salt Life shirt? I'll even go one further and say the denim is cut off so you can see the bottom of the front pockets and I'm wearing crocs. AND I kill it out of one of the dentite's stands at his place.
    You'll get your 10 point archery bonus AND we'll submit your Daisy Duke kill shot photo for use by multiple gay sites like National Gay, Lesiban and Trans-gendered Alliance, NAMBLA and Charlestonfishing.com.

That's fine, I'll have a chic fil a sammich in one hand and a fly rod in my mouth.....
    Founding Member of the Short Mo' Sea Pro Posse

Fuck Purdue