Thread: Momonga

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default Momonga

Momonga - Japanese Dwarf Flying Squirrel

They supposedly make better pets than our flying squirrels, the Northern Flying Squirrel. I've had several of ours as pets and all of them, except for on boar that I got after it was a little too old, made good pets. If these make better pets I want one. They look a lot like ours except for the color. These are more gray than brown or tan like ours. Maybe I should get one and cross-breed it with one of ours and see how the babies come out as pets.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSVO2EoWYQk[/ame]

The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Cool lookin' little critter right there.

Quote Originally Posted by Mergie Master View Post
    Momonga - Japanese Dwarf Flying Squirrel
    If these make better pets I want one.
    As long as you make sure they can't breed, go ahead. Which, I know you would.

The idea of "I want one" has led to the release of invasive species. Look at the everglades.

Thats a cool looking little dude.

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Quote Originally Posted by Geetch View Post
    As long as you make sure they can't breed, go ahead. Which, I know you would.

The idea of "I want one" has led to the release of invasive species. Look at the everglades.
    Ain't that the truth. Not just the Everglades, everywhere. Look all around you in most any state. In the south we have Kudzu, Privet, Zebra Mussels, coyotes, hogs, etc.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Need a bunch to fix a plate.
    We gave you Corn,you gave us clap,bad trade.