Thread: Tropical Storm Bolt?

Default Tropical Storm Bolt?

Last edited by 308; 05-27-2012 at 03:04 PM.

Tropical Storm Beryl is headed for landfall Sunday night near the border of Georgia and Florida. Beryl has made the transition from a subtropical system to a fully tropical storm. The increased organization we've seen during the first half of Sunday has also caused the winds to increase to around 65 mph. Little change in strength is expected prior to landfall. Below is an outline of what we expect from this second named storm of the season.

Memorial Day: Beryl weakens inland over far north Fla. or extreme south Ga. Lighter south-southeast lingering breezes from northeast/east-central Fla. coast to S.C., & N.C. coasts. Showers and thunderstorms, particularly in northern Florida and southeast Georgia. The rip current danger will continue to be high along the east coast beaches from Florida to North Carolina.

Tuesday-Wednesday:
    Beryl will begin to make a move northeastward as a dip in the jet stream arrives from the nation's midsection. This should move Beryl from out of northern Florida or southern Georgia to near the Carolina coastline where locally heavy rain is expected.

Windy as shit here right now. Seen some big oak tree branches blow down. Got plenty of beer on ice... No need to worry

Quote Originally Posted by marsh chicken View Post
    Windy as shit here right now. Seen some big oak tree branches blow down. Got plenty of beer on ice... No need to worry
    What kind of beer? Free? The Best?
    It's not enough to simply tolerate the 2nd Amendment as an antiquated inconvenience. Caring for the 2nd Amendment means fighting to restore long lost rights.

Cold beer...with BBQ and women to bring it to us. That is the best...

Cold beer...with BBQ and women to bring it to us. That is the best...
    Gps numbers?????
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

Quote Originally Posted by FEETDOWN View Post
    Gps numbers?????
    Car pool????
    **2008 & 2009 Bream World Champion**

Genesis 27:3

If he sends em, I gotta come right by your house otw to the coast. I'll pick you up
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

Haha, bunch of internet scouting rubberheads

Haha, bunch of internet scouting rubberheads

BAWWAAA! Bet ya sproutinawoodie and us in the hole don't get nothing.
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

We just had out first outerband come through the mountains. A nice line, that wet everything up properly. My mater plants were very grateful for the rain!

What are y'all seeing off this storm?

It rained 7 different times at my place today. Didnt stop me from hurting the fish

Its gonna get wet our way tommorrow. Dern thing's got us dead nuts in the center of the path.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Yep got .24 total for the day. I saw that ban Jab was talkin bout headin for the upstate bout 4.
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

No pun intended on the spelling.

Been howling in Beaufort all weekend but not shit for rain!
    The big seas have not allowed the rivers to fully flow.....kept water in the creeks all weekend.
    Last edited by Calibogue; 05-28-2012 at 09:10 PM.
    \"I never saw a wild thing feel sorry for itself. A small bird will drop dead frozen from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself.\" <br />D.H. LAWRENCE

A band got my yard wet this afternoon.

Surprised me. I had shit tore out the garage, doing some pm work to the mower...and moving shit to put me a work bench in there.

If we get the rain they are talking about...I predict another month of hog murder at the confluence...
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

Beryl is finally here. Raining hard enough to knock out my satellite signal so I couldn't see the end of Hatfields and McCoys.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    I can eat a bowl of alphabet soup and shit out a thought process better than the vast majority of you clemmings.

poured 2 inches out the gauge this am.