Thread: Wateree DU Chapter Steak & Shoot

Alright fellas, it is almost that time of year again, so the Camden/Wateree chapter of Ducks Unlimited has planned our second annual steak & shoot to be held Thursday, September 23, 2004 at 6:00 at the Crazy Quail. Tickets are $30 and are available by PM to me for early tickets or at the gate the afternoon of the event. Also being sold are pre-event tickets for the 2003 gun of the year- a 28 ga. BPS. We have a couple of NICE guns on the raffle during the event as well as sevral very nice prints and hunting gear. Show off your Skeet skills or try your hand at the Turkey shoot-guns will be provided, so there is no need to bring one. This was a great event last year, and with your attendance, it will be a great event this year as well. Steak and fixings for dinner, plenty of cold beer, and mixers for your liquor will be provided. Shoot me a PM if you would like tickets. Thanks.

ttt

I will be there. I enjoyed last years too much.

It's a great time folks. Hard to beat the atmosphere and company at this event.
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!

Where is the Crazy Quail? I am interested but I also have to work that day. If it is close enough I would like to try and make it.
    You can't argue with stupid people, they drag you down to their level and beat your ass.

Hwy 97 out of Camden towards Liberty Hill. A few miles past NorthGate church....sign will be on the left.

[img]graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!

ttt
    Quote Originally Posted by Mergie Master View Post
    I played my butt horn on a wooden pew once. No one seemed to appreciate it, especially my mom who took me outside and put the fear of God in me. To this day I still look over my shoulder to see if she's around before I fart.

i'll be there.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

I may be the dumbest person on here but what in the hell does "ttt" mean.
    You can't argue with stupid people, they drag you down to their level and beat your ass.

don't worry, g. Labluvr will always hold that beloved honor.

ttt means "to the top."

you could just as easily type a "." and it would go to the top, but by typing ttt, you show your internet savvy.

After yesterdays little stunt ToOFer is now the reigning king!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    RIP Kelsey "Bigdawg" Cromer
    12-26-98 12-1-13

If love could have saved you, you would have lived forever.

Missing you my great friend.

DuCabin is offline The KING of no original thoughts!

You fella's have a great one....Wish I could come down for it...but hunting Croft state park that day.. Don't let the b/s get to high otherwise you boys going to needs some waders...
    \"If you\'re not living life to the fullest just go ahead and die or get with living it to the fullest, now!!!!!\" <br />\"The only thing necessary for the triump of evil is for good men to do NOTHING.\" Edmund Burke

I am going to try and make it.

Come on out! It''ll be a good time-you may win something. let me know if I can get you a ticket. Bring a friend or two.

Just got home from the steak and shoot. I had a good time and anyone that didn't attend missed a very good meal and exceptional shooting by all that attempted. LOL. Seriously it was a good event to raise money for the ducks. Congrats to Toofer on the 391. I still believe that I should've won it but I can give it to you this time..

Wish I could have made it, got in from another 12hr day after finally getting to sleep at 4:30am this morning, visited my dad on the way home tonight and it was a very emotional day.. i was not prepared to show up at 8-8:30 and field many a question about dad's condition.

Understand like last year my Unc won the shooting and Silver Mallard was second... congrats to the both of them! Glad it was fun and hope the turnout was great! Redmud already called me and said the beer was actually cold this year(think my emphasis to little Ralph the other day on that fact might have helped) and the food was much improved! Congrats to the Wateree Chapter for another good event.

Are you saying 2thdoc won the 391 pre event raffle?? You got to be shitting me????? Hell we need to get him to come over here more often, my unc and cousins with the horseshoes up their [img]graemlins/moon.gif[/img] have won more SBE's in the last 5yrs than I can count!

[img]graemlins/thumb2.gif[/img]
    I played my butt horn on a wooden pew once. No one seemed to appreciate it, especially my mom who took me outside and put the fear of God in me. To this day I still look over my shoulder to see if she's around before I fart.

[img]graemlins/dance.gif[/img]

:gun:

yep. winner.

great event....not only because i won the gun, but it was a nice evening with good food, cold beer, and cool folks.

So how pumped are you??? Can you go to sleep....course you have won guns before, the first 870 3 1/2 I won I was up most of the night celebreating all around town lol

Course I was like 23 at the time, 35 kind of settles ya a bit too lol

I wish you could have made it out, Rock. Yep, I had the winning ticket for the 391, but I screwed around and sold it 2th. Congrats again, 2th, glad you won. I did manage to win a blind bag and an echo call. First time I've won anything at a DU event. We had a good turn out, and should have made a few bucks for the ducks. Thanks to all who came out and helped to make this event possible. I also got to meet huntinducs, nice to put another face with a name.

[img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/alkie.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drink3.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/party3.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/puke.gif[/img]