Thread: Update month 4 Ironman Training

Default Update month 4 Ironman Training

Sometimes I feel like a zombie that does just one thing, train. Since the official start of my Ironman training on Feb 1, I have logged 43 miles of swimming(actually started swimming regularly in November, but dont know how much) 357 miles of running and 979 miles on my bike. This month so far I have swam 12.7 miles, biked 354 miles and ran 53 miles. Ironman Louisville is August 27, just under 100 more days. almost three more full months of six day a week training schedule. I am enjoying it and will be happy when it is over. I guess you could say I'm blowing my own horn but really using this as an excuse to sit back on my rest day and tally some numbers to try to convince myself that the 2.4 mile swim is really not that far and the 112 mile bike ride is not really that bad and the 26.2 miles is really only 4, six'ish mile runs. Thanks reading. Im an idiot I know. I do know one thing......There is no Impossible.
    Last edited by Cedar Creek; 05-19-2012 at 08:15 PM.

Thats awesome man. Keep up the good work.

Turn and fight!

^This.

Good luck man!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    Your heart ain't like your balls, ya only got one...
    All you need is a body built for discipline and a mind that can justify so much apparent self-abuse.