Thread: Oyster rost

Is there an DU oyster roast on Thursday the 28th of Oct?

ruddy
    Its a Sad Situation!!!

There is a DU Banquet next week in Columbia, as Tooth has mentioned in other posts (and, yes, I will be there).

There is a CCA Oyster Roast in Columbia on Thursday, 10/28, at Adams Pond. I'm not on the committee, but if you're interested PM me and I can get some more info.

Im sorry. I meant to ask is there an oyster roast out at Owens Island in Charleston?
    Its a Sad Situation!!!

Ruddy,

I was just trying to remember the date for that event at Bowen's Island - I was thinking that it was the 23rd, but I believe that you are correct. It is being put on by the College of Charleston Chapter, and we all know what that means!

I'll make a call and find out for sure - They asked if I would help out by working the door - sounds like tough duty.

Ruddy,
    It is thursday 28 from 6-11pm. 20 dollars for singles 35 for couples, pay cash or check at the door.

Good deal. Is this the CofC chapter hosting this event? Also, will there be anything for sale or raffles?
    Its a Sad Situation!!!

Yep, it is the CofC's new chapter. This should provide for excellent scenery - I'm talking about the marsh behind Bowen's Island, of course...