Thread: Horry County Motor work

Default Horry County Motor work

I need a 90 Yamaha head shaved. Would like it to be someone known, I know some people have guys in Columbia but I started a new job and work weekends so wont be going home much.

Thanks

I got a guy down this way if it comes down to it. Could give a redfish a sore lip while we are at it. TORE them up again tonight!
    Seeing these soulless vanilla ice lookin Yankees on a bassboat is worse than watching a woman get her implants taken out. It's just wrong. Get back in your Lund and go back to infisherman.

I knew I should have texted you haha, we need to work out a weekend so I can ask off in a few weeks!

Mike Altman in Loris. Goes by "Hippie". Great mechanic. Lost his number over time.

Another option is Dustin Wright. 843-503-3943. Both were trained by MSC and struck out on their own. Both are very good mechanics.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

Dunns Marine and Machine in Conway. Jeff drag races boats so I'm sure he can do whatever you need. His shop is right beside Walmart .
    “We as a group now have a greater moral responsibility to act than those who live
    in ignorance. Once you become knowledgeable, you have an obligation to do
    something about it.”—Ron Paul

Thanks Guys!