Thread: A Quick Start Paleo Guide...

Default A Quick Start Paleo Guide...

Lots of post and PM's on how/where to start. What do I eat? Etc. I'll make this a sticky so you all can link back to it anytime someone has a question.

I love everything that's bad. I'll bet Paleo would find a reason poontang's not fit to eat or inject.
    Tell me sump'n. Why you askin' so many jackassy questions?

Poo'h-nanner is skrait paleo.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Poo'h-nanner is skrait paleo.
    Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Go Tigers!

Quote Originally Posted by badfaulkner View Post
    I love everything that's bad. I'll bet Paleo would find a reason poontang's not fit to eat or inject.

depends on what you're putting on your poon..........whipped cream is a "no go" !!

Quote Originally Posted by scatter shot View Post
    depends on what you're putting on your poon..........whipped cream is a "no go" !!
    count me out then, nothing like a little whip and syrup...

I forwarded this to my girlfriend... as she is into this eating right, healthy living thing. I tried explaining that Glenn knows better than the average person as he has a doctoral degree. However, I can hear her now "what is up with the booger picking picture!" and now all of Glenn's credibility is gone.

My son drew me that picture.

He's got mad Napoleon Dynamite drawing skillz.

Great info. I've been eating similar to paleo for years by avoiding the inner aisles of the grocery store. I also have a great disgust for overly processed food. If it will keep for a month, it's not going in my body. My question is this - what is the drawback to grain and legumes? I know they all require modification form their original form (you cant gnaw on raw oats, they must be rolled first). That is my only question about Paleo, I am on board with everything else.

I have the same question as it pertains to whole grains. I dont think they're evil.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by wiz18 View Post
    Great info. I've been eating similar to paleo for years by avoiding the inner aisles of the grocery store. I also have a great disgust for overly processed food. If it will keep for a month, it's not going in my body. My question is this - what is the drawback to grain and legumes? I know they all require modification form their original form (you cant gnaw on raw oats, they must be rolled first). That is my only question about Paleo, I am on board with everything else.
    Grains (whole or otherwise) = sugar. In any form. Bread, pasta, rice, corn etc. Fat isn't what makes you fat. Grains and sugar are what make you fat, inflamed, diabetic and heart attacky.

Legumes are full of estrogens. No thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I have the same question as it pertains to whole grains. I dont think they're evil.
    Nobody cares what you think, Dentite.
    Last edited by Glenn; 10-31-2013 at 07:20 AM.