Thread: Daffodils on January 15th......

Default Daffodils on January 15th......

Last year they weren't this far along when turkey season opened......

They shouldn't be that far along now. Damn if haven't had some screwed up weather!
    "...But this is football. This ain't tennis..." --CJ Spiller; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxkNT9IxEu8

FO REAL, I have seen them on Jan. 2 this year. Buckle Up Butter Cups cause it could be a hell of a ride in 2012.
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

These are heirloom variety Found em growing in an old home place on a property I was surveying. Remnants of the barn are still there, but the house is long gone. It was last surveyed in 1919 (a year in which the Cincinatti Reds won the World Series, BTW....) and that survey only calls for a "homeplace" with no structure drawn in.
    Last edited by Tater; 01-15-2012 at 08:34 PM.

No Pins?
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

All but one.....

i got tulips coming up... I've been moving snow from the back yard to cover them but I got a feelin they aint gonna make it.