Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: lower state tamie shooter

jwilliams is offline 2th Doc's Fishing understudy

Bass has been known to be pretty liberal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Does Elton John know you have his shotgun?

Boy, it sure is hard to detect sarcasim on a computer ain't it????
    ----------------------------------<br />I\'m getting worser!!!

SORRY, BUT ANY IDIOT SHOULD KNOW SHOOTING TAMIES IS DISGRACEFUL AND UNSPORTSMAN LIKE. TO ME THATS ENOUGH NOT TO VOTE FOR THEM BECAUSE THE ANTI'S ARE GONNA JUMP ON THIS SOONER OR LATER. ALSO, THERE WERE A LOT OF QUESTIONS ABOUT THAT "BOOT CAMP" NEAR THE LAKE WHERE TWO OF THE KIDS BEAT TO DEATH A FAMILY MEMBER OF THE PEOPLE THAT LET THE LEASE THE LAND FOR THE CAMP. THE FAMILY BOOTED THEM OFF. SOME ASSOCIATES OF THE SEN WERE TRYING TO PUT THE CAMP IN FORESTON ON THE SLY. IT FINALLY CAME TO PEOPLES ATTENTION THAT THESE "TROUBLED TEENS" WERE GONNA BE NEXT DOOR. IF NOT FOR A WONDERFUL BLACK WOMAN WHO DEMANDED THAT THIS BE STOPPED OR SHE WAS GONNA SCREAM RACISM TO THE STATE PAPER CAUSE THIS WOULD NEVER BE BUILT ACROSS THE ROAD FROM A WHITE FAMILY, THIS "CAMP" WOULD NOW BE BUILT. THINGS GOT SHUT DOWN QUICK WHEN NEGATIVE MEDIA WAS THREATENED FOR HIM AND HIS DISTICT. CANNOT LOSE THE DEM VOTES YOU KNOW.

Mirroman I know that area pretty well, where do hunt that is near this tract? I can second GRW on the trophy managment that occurs down there, I have seen some of the deer that are killed.

Allright I am not feeling so abrasive this morning. I will post up in the deer forum as to why. lol
    I hunt some land on both sides of Old Manning rd.
    near I95..
    ----------------------------------<br />I\'m getting worser!!!