Thread: Looks ARE Deceiving...

Default Looks ARE Deceiving...

I used to think these things were made for fat asses so they could feel like they were working out. I was wrong. WAY WRONG. After doing a number of different workouts on them for the last two months or so, I can confidently say these machines are fucking evil.

Didn't the professor build one like that to make the radio work one time?

granny has one that'll grind wheat....she's 83 and better shape than i am

The fella that I have seen in the best shape for an old dude is........... John Schnabel

John is the 91 year old gentleman on Discovery Channel's Tv Show Gold Rush. His 16 year old grandson is the one running the mine now but John still helps out from time to time.

My grandmother is 91 and still around doing good for her age but John is doing better than most people half his age. I wonder what his secret is.
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Didn't the professor build one like that to make the radio work one time?

Why would you want to leave an island when you had Ginger and Mary Ann. Gilligan and the Skipper had their thing, the Howls weren't in any shape to get in the way. The Prof had is made. I bet he even figured out a way to make coconut husk tampons so they could hunt the island pigs.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013