Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Crappie

Default Crappie

Hunting has been slow in our area so me and Deedubya been on the lake

12/3

11/25

Bite has been slow and light.
    In the morning be first up, and in the evening last to go to bed, for they that sleep catch no fish. ><)))*>

Heck yea and they damn sho eat better!
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Mouth watering.

woot woot good work man
    Bone....

Mmmmm.... I love me some crappies

Fried up with some cheese grits and hushpuppies
    I'm like a duck: calm above the water, and paddling like hell underneath....

My arch nemesis, the elusive crappie!

Well done. Someday I will learn how to catch them. Bastards
    Let's Fish www.carolinaaeromarine.com Or dip something www.tntcustomcamo.com

*yes, Capt Toms yankee ass did show me a new trick in my own backyard*-- CYPRESNEAK

Quote Originally Posted by Capt. Tom View Post
    My arch nemesis, the elusive crappie!

Well done. Someday I will learn how to catch them. Bastards
    I hope I just didn't take that serious. If so I need to get you up at the lakehouse. I'd imagine I know what these guys are doing and doing good, but I like some jigging. Trolling at .00000001 mph hour for a one pound fish is fun up to a point with me.

Either ways nice coolers fellas.

Speak for yourself Camdenite.....there is a time and place for everything. Oh, and it's more like 0.7 mph.....

Tom all you need is a loaf of bread and a cast net!

I am dead serious highstrung. I can catch anything with fins except the elusive crappie! I am talking good numbers. I can go out and stumble into 15 of them once and a while but consistenly catch them, nope!

Yeah, I would not be into the trolling stuff I have seen people do for them.

*yes, Capt Toms yankee ass did show me a new trick in my own backyard*-- CYPRESNEAK

We do it @ 0.276/kts.
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Awe, I just enjoy talking smack. An old friend and an old neighbor up on Wateree did nothing else but crappie fish. Some of those fellas take it serious.

I REALLY want to get into some crappie action this year. Dad and I used to fish for them when I was little, and havent done it since.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

Captain or BigBrother, if you want wait till the spring and you can get in the boat with me when the trolling gets hot. I fish 14 rods at a time and it is a blast when you are on them. You might have 5 to 10 rods go down at the same time. The invitation is open for you.
    Last edited by SNAP Hunter; 12-04-2011 at 08:08 PM.
    "...But this is football. This ain't tennis..." --CJ Spiller; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxkNT9IxEu8

Call me in Feb bigbro.
    Skybusters: Magic Does Not Apply to Shotgun Physics

Skybusting, or the art of trying to magically propel steel shot 100 yards into the air at a passing duck, is a sure-fire way to ruin your own chances, and everyone else’s chances, at actually killing a duck.

I found some in FEB last year and some other guys that were fishing in the same area said to me "you should have seen how thick they were in here all january". They said that to the wrong guy.........

Troll......Troll.......Troll......cast jigs under a "bobber" up on the bank for a few weeks....troll.....troll......troll......

Quote Originally Posted by Capt. Tom View Post
    I found some in FEB last year and some other guys that were fishing in the same area said to me "you should have seen how thick they were in here all january". They said that to the wrong guy.........

Quote Originally Posted by SNAP Hunter View Post
    Captain or BigBrother, if you want wait till the spring and you can get in the boat with me when the trolling gets hot. I fish 14 rods at a time and it is a blast when you are on them. You might have 5 to 10 rods go down at the same time. The invitation is open for you.
    I appreciate the invite. If it doesn't interfere with turkey hunting I am all over it. I love seeing new techniques of any kind related to fishing.

Thanks