Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Should the DNR raise the price of duck stamps to increase waterfowl management?

Duckman thanks for having my back on this one. If you love something and really enjoy the time you spend doing it cost should not matter. Almost every man on these forums got his first job so he could afford to either drive a vehicle, or chase pussy. How many of you could give up transportation, or sex now? In life you make sacrifices for things you love.
    Your riding a gravy train with biscuit wheels.

Thanks to everyone who voted in the poll. Maybe we can ALL work together to get this done.

Thank you all for voting, keep em coming.
    They say the only time a fishermen tells the truth is when he tells you another fisherman is a liar.

DUCKMAN is offline Moderator - Traveling Duck Assasin

49% want $25.00 or more.

Over 3,300 members and we have less than 80 votes!

VOTE _ VOTE _ VOTE
    DUCKMAN<br /><br />\"If you love waterfowl - support DU and the Flyway Foundation!!\"

Half of these dumb-shit rubberheads that hunt don't even buy duck stamps. I'm up for a $100 increase if that's what needs to be done to protect a tradition that we all know and love. Maybe we could use some of that money as well to hire more DNR officers to bust some of these bastards that are ruining it for everyone else.
    "Truth, is treason, in the empire of lies"

yep, i own a 10k duck boat, 1k shotgun, 2k of decoys, only 1/4k of retreiver and all the other goodies...let see, i started my 2k decoy collection in 1981, make a small monthly payment on my duck/fish/year round boat, spent $20 on a raffle ticket for my 1k shotgun etc etc. cause people got this stuff, dont make them wealthy.
    I have 3 waterfowlers in my family, i couldnt imagine $750 in stamps?? I'm all for a decent increase..but believe it or not theres extremely poor duck hunters that care...whew, glad i'm not one of them
    Quote Originally Posted by trentsmith View Post
    Honestly I don't remember why I don't like you but I do remember that I don't like you.

tradorion Coots

BrowningGold- I'd beg to differ and have the experience to do so... THe VAST MAJORITY of the folks we check on the big waters have their stamps...

The single biggest "No Duck Stamp" Target Rich Environment is The Venerable South Carolina Traditional Wood Duck Roost Shoot... you know, show up with your favorite deer gun (unplugged of course) a couple boxes of lead shot, head ot the swamp you have been dumping corn in for a few weeks and then a select group of Sporting Gentlemen surround The Honey Hole and shoot til one of three things happens- 1) it gets too dark to see (or to find 2/3 of your ducks)... 2) you run out of shells... or 3) THE LEAST LIKELY the local GW shows up and ends your fun. In this case the average illegal gunner is found shooting lead shot after hours from an unplugged gun killing over the limit (and wasting most of them) and THEN we discover he don't have his stamps [img]graemlins/lol.gif[/img]

I find it truly amazing that my NUMBER ONE SOURCE of information on Wood Duck Roost Baiting/Shooting comes from the Redneck Neighbor that did not get an invite....

i'll show that sumbeech who aint gonna shoot no woodies! [img]graemlins/lol.gif[/img]
    Bay Creek Kennels- Hartsville, SC
    Owner/Trainer- Rhett Riddle
    Retriever & Obedience Training
    Cell-803-608-2252

Home of:
    HRCH Ace's Costa Del Mar MH. "Costa" 500 Point Club
    GRHRCH Costa's Signature Blend MH "Crown" 500 Point Club
    3x GRHRCH Crown of Ace's in Costa's Shadow MH QAA “Craig”

Good poll camosnob, maybe someone will pay attention to this call for support. [img]graemlins/thumb2.gif[/img]
    Quote Originally Posted by Mergie Master View Post
    I played my butt horn on a wooden pew once. No one seemed to appreciate it, especially my mom who took me outside and put the fear of God in me. To this day I still look over my shoulder to see if she's around before I fart.