Thread: 33 at noon-Bismarck

DUCKMAN is offline Moderator - Traveling Duck Assasin

This should be the first big wave of movement north of the border - lets pray for snow and lots of it!
    DUCKMAN<br /><br />\"If you love waterfowl - support DU and the Flyway Foundation!!\"

Where did you see that? The forcast I looked at showed highs of 80 and lows of 50 from bismarck to saskatoon. [img]graemlins/confused.gif[/img] i like your forcast better!
    80-20 Genaration

My buddy just called 10 minutes ago. He's in a fresh cut pea field with 5,000 mallards and geese in it(or at least tried to come in to it.
    They limited out this morning and yesterday on mallards,greaters,lessors,and snows. They have not seen another hunter or heard another shot since he's been there.

Oh, and he says there are 10,000 mallards and geese right across the road........where they will start hunting tomorrow.

He said it is pretty chilly there but suppose to warm up.

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Dang Cat, what kind of man leaves a friend out in a terrible situation like that without going and helping him out? That's mighty cold of ya! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."