Thread: Barber Shop Boobs

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default Barber Shop Boobs

Topless Hair Salon Will Give You a Haircut With Added Boobs

Finally, a barber shop that lives up to its name and reputation. Hotcuts, which employs topless hairdressers, is taking Australia like the fist of an angry god.

Wojtek Wasilewski was tasked with launching a boring old hair salon with little money and in trying economic times. Then he had a brilliant idea: Why not hire naked women?

The idea for Hotcuts, he says, went off like 18 atomic bombs in its home of Sydney. The deluge of appointments has sent him on a hot-girl-hiring frenzy since the shop's opening this month.

Predictably, rival female businesses are freaked out about the company. Keep reading to see video, in which one of their owners sounds the alarm about how chemicals and scissors might cause damage to these nude girls -- as if those things couldn't do damage to people wearing clothes.

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jja_2Whe4nY[/ame]

In our research for this story, we also discovered another HotCuts location, which features lingerie instead of nudity and appears to be in the owner's native land of Poland. In related news, airfare to Krakow just increased 8,000 percent.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Pure genius!
    "I'm just a victim of a circumstance"

Wonder how long it'll take for one of dem silicone boobies get caught on the pointy end of the scissors
    Conservation means the wise use of the earth and its resources for the lasting good of men. -Gifford Pinchot

The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it. -Thomas Jefferson

The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

woah
    Quote Originally Posted by Chessbay View Post
    Literally translated to, "I smell like Scotch and Kodiak".
    "Let us cross over the river, and rest under the shade of the trees"- Gen. Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson

Whoa.

I might have to become a salon owner...
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

hmmmmmm

I've got an idea......
    **2008 & 2009 Bream World Champion**

Genesis 27:3

Damn it. Damn it. Damn it.

Why didn't I think of this shit?

I hate me.
    "Freedom Isn't Free"
    _Spc. Thomas Caughman
    1983-2004

Quote Originally Posted by Dook View Post
    Go tigers!

i wonder if they are ex volleyball players
    Realtree. Why? Because it's awesome.

wonder if they will shave my head?

I dont get to the Salon much
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

They had something very similar in Ft. Lauderdale some years ago, they would wear see thru Negligee's, next door was a topless doughnut shop, and they also had a topless carwash on the other side of the building.

They caught a bit of hell from the mayor's office and after a year or so they were forced to shut down, as "The Mayor" was trying to clean up " Ft. Liquordale ".

A few months after that the Mayor got busted with a prostitute.

Ft. Lauderdale was fun back then, Spring Break was EPIC.

Quote Originally Posted by turbo View Post
    Damn it. Damn it. Damn it.

Why didn't I think of this shit?

I hate me.
    Yea I just opened one of them up here in Spartanburg....Ya'll should come by and check it out. It's called "A Little Off The Top"

So we can blame obesity on the topless doughnut shop right??
    Realtree. Why? Because it's awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by jukinmallard View Post
    Yea I just opened one of them up here in Spartanburg....Ya'll should come by and check it out. It's called "A Little Off The Top"
    I like "high and tight" myself.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    I like "high and tight" myself.
    Damn it BB That does sound better

How about posting up some shops around SC where the barbers are at least hot and like to rub against your shoulder while trimming

Quote Originally Posted by Jozie & Me View Post
    wonder if they will shave my head?

I dont get to the Salon much
    LMAO! EXACTLY what I was thinking...
    I don't need my name in the marquee lights....

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

I like Sniptease.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."