Thread: video camera

Default video camera

in the market for a new video camera. will be using it for filming hunts. what is a good one out there for this purpose. really dont no to much about them. want something kinda small.

Check out cambellcameras.com, they are mostly high dollar professional cameras
    Last edited by Quackhead22; 10-13-2011 at 10:33 PM.
    Conservation means the wise use of the earth and its resources for the lasting good of men. -Gifford Pinchot

The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it. -Thomas Jefferson

The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

you can get a great camera for under 500. go to cnet.com and read some reviews.

Gopro is another option. Pretty basic, but its HD and waterproof. And you can mount it on your gun or bow

Go Pro.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

X3 on the GoPro. The CambellCameras are not small. But you can get them in camo, pricey though. More of a tv production type camera.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    I can eat a bowl of alphabet soup and shit out a thought process better than the vast majority of you clemmings.

Warning: The Surgeon General has determined that turkey hunting is an addictive activity that will disrupt normal sleep patterns!

Quote Originally Posted by Goin Coastal View Post
    X3 on the GoPro. The CambellCameras are not small. But you can get them in camo, pricey though. More of a tv production type camera.
    Completely forgot about Go Pro, yea forget cambell cameras they are definitely not your average everyday camera. Gopro is the way to go for sure...
    Conservation means the wise use of the earth and its resources for the lasting good of men. -Gifford Pinchot

The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it. -Thomas Jefferson

The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.