Thread: Carp

Went to Packs today and alot of the islands that vegetation were growing on are under water. How long before there mudflats again? f**k Carp!

I don't believe the water will stay up very long.
    When it warms up it'll start dropping.
    Even if April brings rain.

I can't wait to see the mudflats covered in vegetation. i wish it would stay low for a few years. It'll replenish what SHOULD be there,and keep the pressure down for a while.
    Be proactive about improving public waterfowl habitat in South Carolina. It's not going to happen by itself, and our help is needed. We have the potential to winter thousands of waterfowl on public grounds if we fight for it.

BigBallin is offline prognosticator of prognosticators

We'll head up there in a couple of weeks to handle the carp, keep me posted where you're seeing them.
    You can grow up to be just like me....

I wish it would stay low too. It would help revive the lake. Even so, how long will it last. I seen alot of carp yesterday in the shallow flats. Maybe I need to take up bowfishing.

BB
    I seen alot towards mudlake on the treeline. By the second logging road in the flatts. There should be a good many in the trees across from elliots also. That is where all the islands with vegetation are starting to flood.

thats what i'm talkin about Ballin.
    Be proactive about improving public waterfowl habitat in South Carolina. It's not going to happen by itself, and our help is needed. We have the potential to winter thousands of waterfowl on public grounds if we fight for it.

Ballin, i want ya'll fish killers to take me to the jetties this year.
    TC said they were shootin sheepheads 7ft down last year.
    Thats badass.

It's definatly 'bout fish stickin time. I think some of my bowfishing crew may have a fresh case of redfish fever though. I hope I can cure'em and do my share in keeping the carp numbers down.
    "Never Trust a Skinny Chef."

bowfishing time is here...ill be headin to the lake soon to take care of the carp also... hows the water clarity? prolly looks like chocolate milk