Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Best way to cook Goose

Make a comment about Rachael Ray's rear end with your wife in the room - got my goose cooked real good...
    Ephesians 2 : 8-9

Charles Barkley: Nobody doesn't like meat.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmnnnnnnnnnnnnn Rachael Ray's rear end. Stuff it with some goose. Perfection.

"Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

If you soak them in coca cola for about 2 days does wonders for them. You can also soak them in milk for a day to kill some of the gameness.
    Man and other animals were first vegetarians; then Noah and his sons were given permission to eat meat: “every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you” Genesis 9:3

"A man may not care for golf and still be human, but the man who does not like to see, hunt, photograph or otherwise outwit birds or animals is hardly normal. He is supercivilized, and I for one do not know how to deal with him." Aldo Leopold

i soak them in water for a day to let them bleed out real good. them i soak them in dales seasoning for a day and then grill over hot coals for a few minutes on each side with some black pepper and they were great.

So, you are saying you salt cure your goose?
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

if thats what you want to call it. damn sure didnt have any nasty taste to it.

Dales does wonder in 15 min a few min. after that is just to much. I couldnt imagine marinating something in dales for a day, but if that is what it takes to make a goose taste good I will keep letting them fly.

try a pressure cooker

If a man is alone in the woods, says something, and a woman does not hear, is he still wrong?

Bipartisan usually means that a larger-than-usual deception is being carried out. —George Carlin

Common sense is not a gift. It's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone else who doesn't have it.

If you gotta marinate it in Dales, add liquid smoke, salt it down, soak it in eye-tallian dressing, cook it for 20 hours or any other special prep shit like that, you'd do just as well to shit in a hat and eat the fucking hat. Damn pig and gator'd let those nasty things rot some before they'll touch them. Damn things are good for target practice and fertelizer.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013