Thread: RR Soybeans

Any of y'all ever used any of (link)THESE(click me) before? Look kinda too good to be true, but I know a couple of people that grew them last year in the drought and had phenomenal (read tittie high/tremendous yield) results with them. Shipping is a killer coming from AR, but I've contacted a midlands dealer and he can get them. The bags ordered, the less shipping will be, or course.

what varities are you looking for. i have a warehouse full of soybeans. northrupking, d&pl, pioneer, asgrow
    KRUGER FARMS.COM PROSTAFF

I'm curious about the forage beans I mentioned above. Just wondering if any on here has grown any. I've talked with a couple of people that had no connection with eagle seed and no reason to BS and they loved them. I want to try 'em, but I want a couple more people to try them as well so the shipping charges will come down.

that man is a midget [img]graemlins/fu.gif[/img]
    They say the only time a fishermen tells the truth is when he tells you another fisherman is a liar.

How much are they?

Also I wonder why they cultivated them before the pictice? If they a RR,they shouldn't need cultivating.

i def be interested in getting some.

How much?

I will be planting about 40 acres total, so how many bags would i need?

ill have 3 - 10 acre plots
    5 - 2 acre plots
    No discipline seems pleasant at the time, but painful. Later on, however, it produces a harvest of righteousness and peace for those who have been trained by it.

conservation permit holder

NBK Pro-staff

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    If I read 'mousetrap' in one more fishing thread I'm punching a puppy.

I wouldn't want to plant 40 acres of these things...$45/50# plus ~$10 shipping.

Originally posted by Catdaddy:
    How much are they?

Also I wonder why they cultivated them before the pictice? If they a RR,they shouldn't need cultivating.
    That pic was taken at a research station, no telling why they do what they do.

You might want to save your money for fertilizer. I've heard fert prices are going to go through the roof.
    RIP Kelsey "Bigdawg" Cromer
    12-26-98 12-1-13

If love could have saved you, you would have lived forever.

Missing you my great friend.

LABLUVR YOUR RIGHT, HAVE YOU CHECKED ON ROUNDUP PRICES YET. ROUND IS NOW AROUND 40.00 A GALLON WAS ABOUT 4.00 AN ACRE NOW AROUND 6.00 AN ACRE
    KRUGER FARMS.COM PROSTAFF

Yep, this year a acre food plot is gonna cost out the ass. Gas, fertilizer, lime, seed and Roundup are all sky frigging high.
    RIP Kelsey "Bigdawg" Cromer
    12-26-98 12-1-13

If love could have saved you, you would have lived forever.

Missing you my great friend.

Originally posted by CACHERIVERDRAKE3:
    LABLUVR YOUR RIGHT, HAVE YOU CHECKED ON ROUNDUP PRICES YET. ROUND IS NOW AROUND 40.00 A GALLON WAS ABOUT 4.00 AN ACRE NOW AROUND 6.00 AN ACRE
    You can buy 41% Glyphosphate all day long for $48.00 for 2 1/2 gallons.

Fertilizer(10-10-10)-is around $12.00 per fifty pound bag and is going up almost everyday.

Rotate with more nitrogen fixing legumes for plowdown.Spread shit when available,if you ain't got shit think green manure.Split them plots up.Cut back on fertilizer anyway,you ain't trying to beat the county average yield.Soil test.You can achieve season long weed control with 1 litre/acre roundup depending on target weeds.Minimize inputs and maximize outputs.Catdaddy knows,farmers been doing this forever.
    We gave you Corn,you gave us clap,bad trade.

Originally posted by LabLuvR:
    Yep, this year a acre food plot is gonna cost out the ass.
    wait till you buy some of that bag corn. Yall might want to hunt this year instead of sit on a pile of corn [img]graemlins/coolio.gif[/img]
    They say the only time a fishermen tells the truth is when he tells you another fisherman is a liar.