Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Irene

I ain't had a drop. It's like we got a high pressure just sittin over the house and spinning the storms above and below. Maybe today. 50% shot.
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Hope you are close. Could ease out the other side to the gulf. Wait and see
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Got the same path as a hurricane that hit around 22 years ago... I think we may be in for it. Long overdue. I sure as hell hope not. Would rather go to Bristol night race next weekend then board up my house.

Not looking promising as of tonight. Let's hope it moves way east... Offshore way...

i like a good storm

Still a lot of water to cover, I predict it comes close enough to get everyone good and worked up, and then jogs north and donkey punches Wilmington...again.

Quote Originally Posted by pee dee View Post
    i like a good storm
    You evidently don't own coastal property...
    "Freedom Isn't Free"
    _Spc. Thomas Caughman
    1983-2004

Quote Originally Posted by Dook View Post
    Go tigers!

Don't want to sound callous, but a good storm would go a long way towards fixing our real estate market.
    Last edited by Lowcountry Boy; 08-22-2011 at 07:34 AM. Reason: Spelling

Quote Originally Posted by Lowcountry Boy View Post
    Don't want to sound callous, but a good storm would go a long way towards fixing our real estate market.
    You sound like Obummer...
    "Freedom Isn't Free"
    _Spc. Thomas Caughman
    1983-2004

Quote Originally Posted by Dook View Post
    Go tigers!

:lowblow:

Quote Originally Posted by Lowcountry Boy View Post
    And fuck over a whole lot of people that are trying to make ends meet that aren't associated with the RE market. And maybe just maybe if there's no work for the beaners, they'll leave, because those will be the only ones getting jobs if shit gets torn up.

Hopefully it'll stay weaker, grind along the coast from FLA and bring us some rain. It stays out, we could be in for a helluva storm, lots of very warm water out there right now.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

You like a good storm...Wow, I guess you werent without power for 3 weeks in september, waiting in line for ice etc...I also loved the blue tarp on my roof for weeks.
    Fuck a good storm.

Gentlemen, before this turns into a good old fashioned SC Ducks beatdown, allow me to clarify my statement. I'm certainly not hoping for a good storm, or a doomsday scenario. I was simply stating that while Hugo was a mother fucker and effected us in ways that we still feel today, one thing it did was kick start the local housing market. And like it or not, everyone is involved in real estate.

well SHIT! we are scheduled to check into the beach house on Edisto this Friday. Looks like we will have a pissed off houseguest come Saturday morning.

And guess who's wife didnt buy insurance.
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

Gonna be a hurricane. I don't have a good feeling about this one.....

Quote Originally Posted by ManvsDuck View Post
    Gonna be a hurricane. I don't have a good feeling about this one.....

Is a hurricane.
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

Quote Originally Posted by Jozie & Me View Post
    well SHIT! we are scheduled to check into the beach house on Edisto this Friday. Looks like we will have a pissed off houseguest come Saturday morning.

And guess who's wife didnt buy insurance.
    Jozie - I'm in a similar boat.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    Your heart ain't like your balls, ya only got one...
    All you need is a body built for discipline and a mind that can justify so much apparent self-abuse.

The latest update don't look good.