Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Irene

FreeLiner, you remember when Seidel was doing the weather here in G'ville?
    I don't need my name in the marquee lights....

Hell I do Simple. Long time ago.
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

My okra took a beating. Supposed to see the last band move out after lunch. Now it's going to get hot and humid after this shit passes. If I have to hear about how this is going to effect the northeast for another week, I may lose it.
    " If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and a man." -Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Simple Man View Post
    FreeLiner, you remember when Seidel was doing the weather here in G'ville?
    Yep, he used to turn orange during the summer with his fake tan! He's a few slices short of a loaf!
    Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
    H. L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by pub spears View Post
    If I have to hear about how this is going to effect the northeast for another week, I may lose it.

THIS!

If anything, I just wanna know what this will do to the doves that are using our fields.
    xHCFKx

I'd like to thank my dad for coming, and my mom for being there...

FEMA needs to be sending helicopters out to that house that has the shingles that are lifted up. They could drop some roofers down and save that house from water damage...

I don't fully understand why they use shingles anyway. Metal is on everything we got.
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Hell,paying for a few roofs to be fixed is going to look good....

after WE get the tab to refurb the New York City subway system after all that water intrusion!

WRITE IT DOWN!!
    One tends to learn more when using ones eyes and ears....instead of running their mouth!

Fuck NYC and all those yankees
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?