Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: HECS suit

Default HECS suit

Picked up this suit last spring and used turkey hunting and had great success with it. Thye are new on the market and was developed by the guy who owns Winners Choice Bowstrings. HECS stands for Human Energy Concealment System. To technical for me to explain other than it warks the same way your micro wave door works to block micro waves from comming through the glass. This suit blocks your electo magnetic waves that your body puts out. Every hunter that has spent time in the woods has seen how a deer or turkey starts to react when it get close to your stand. Most times it has a highten sense of being alert (even with the wind blowing in the right direction). What is happening is that the animal(s) are picking up your 6th sense (your eltromagnetic wave lenghts). This suit block those wave lenghts with a carbon grid system. Check them out by googling HECS. It is super lightweight and great for early season hunting down here in the lowcountry. I am sure the skeptics will blast this post but you can't knock it until you try it!!!!!!!!
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTv33xnjM34[/ame]

Quote Originally Posted by eastonoutdoors View Post
    Picked up this suit last spring and used turkey hunting and had great success with it. Thye are new on the market and was developed by the guy who owns Winners Choice Bowstrings. HECS stands for Human Energy Concealment System. To technical for me to explain other than it warks the same way your micro wave door works to block micro waves from comming through the glass. This suit blocks your electo magnetic waves that your body puts out. Every hunter that has spent time in the woods has seen how a deer or turkey starts to react when it get close to your stand. Most times it has a highten sense of being alert (even with the wind blowing in the right direction). What is happening is that the animal(s) are picking up your 6th sense (your eltromagnetic wave lenghts). This suit block those wave lenghts with a carbon grid system. Check them out by googling HECS. It is super lightweight and great for early season hunting down here in the lowcountry. I am sure the skeptics will blast this post but you can't knock it until you try it!!!!!!!!
    Hell, I always thought that was because shit got killed from those things. Who knew I was putting out invisible magic waves of energy. Not knocking or doubting you but if you stay still, pay attention to the wind and maintain scent control I'd be more inclined to believe its another one of those gimmicks. Though honestly I don't shoot a stick and string and prefer to launch a longer range projectile so maybe it works for the bowhunter.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

:BillyMayes:
    Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Go Tigers!

This suit doesn't do anything to keep them from sensing all the electromagnetic energy from your brain. Considering how small a deer or turkey's brain is, a human looks like a lighthouse beacon to them. And as smart as you are, I'm sure that turkeys are nearly blinded by your emanations. Since you're a SCDucks poster, for a limited time, I will offer you an advanced prototype version of my soon to be patented brainwave cloaking cap (BCC) and I will let you have it for a low introductory price. It is made of lightweight space age metallic materials and is comfortable to wear. It also keeps non-terrestrial aliens from intercepting your thoughts.

But wait! There's more. If you call right now, I'll also include a slap chop turkey meat processor, all for the low, low price of $49.95 plus handling fee.

Quote Originally Posted by Palmetto Bug View Post
    This suit doesn't do anything to keep them from sensing all the electromagnetic energy from your brain. Considering how small a deer or turkey's brain is, a human looks like a lighthouse beacon to them. And as smart as you are, I'm sure that turkeys are nearly blinded by your emanations. Since you're a SCDucks poster, for a limited time, I will offer you an advanced prototype version of my soon to be patented brainwave cloaking cap (BCC) and I will let you have it for a low introductory price. It is made of lightweight space age metallic materials and is comfortable to wear. It also keeps non-terrestrial aliens from intercepting your thoughts.

But wait! There's more. If you call right now, I'll also include a slap chop turkey meat processor, all for the low, low price of $49.95 plus handling fee.
    That come with a 3 easy payment plan? Can't afford all that in one bill.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Wow.

I have already ordered two.
    Let's Fish www.carolinaaeromarine.com Or dip something www.tntcustomcamo.com

*yes, Capt Toms yankee ass did show me a new trick in my own backyard*-- CYPRESNEAK

you gotta be shitting me...

or you could just sit still

*yes, Capt Toms yankee ass did show me a new trick in my own backyard*-- CYPRESNEAK

I've found that shelled corn absorbs human energy better anything else on the market.

But I have noticed that animals do get nervous when they get close to my stands. It ain't cuz of any human microwaves. It's because they know that azz is gonna get lit up if I'm in that tree.
    Last edited by SaltMuck; 08-18-2011 at 11:02 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Go Tigers!

Quote Originally Posted by Capt. Tom View Post
    I have already ordered two.
    me, too. Those BCCs sound perfect!
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by SaltMuck View Post
    :BillyMayes:
    Billy's dead. How about :MrIGotMyAssBeatByAHooker:

Quote Originally Posted by Palmetto Bug View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    I got plenty of hooks but I think I'm going to need more ammo.

This can't be real. Please let me know what area of the state you will be hunting in so I can be sure to stay the hell away.

This has gotta be a joke.....

Glad yall had those hec suits on, or them damn jakes woulda sure busted you.... They sure can be some wiley little critters....im sure the sitting still in a gilley suit 15 yards from a strutting decoy had nothing to do with why your fat ass didnt get busted.....had to be the extra violent ray suit you had on.

Love you skeptics!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I guess you guys don't beleive in all the scent lok stuff, or sprays they have come out with either. I am sure you will see it in the next few years on the shelfs at your local sporting goods stores. But I forgot you guys are such great hunters that you don't even need camo to go kill your deer and turkey's. As I said you can't knock it until you try it.
    This is a little more scientific than your average 8th grade science class.
    By the way just passing along the info on a product I have used and had great success with.

I think he was actually serious with this death ray shit!

Didn't that carbon scent lock suit thingy get debunked?

I knew a guy that said he wouldn't wear "Blue Jeans" on a dog drive because deer could see blue.

Therma cells didn't work either when the came out but no one goes in the woods without one these days. I guess Lee and Tiffany will have to put there name on it before you will beleive it.
    Do your research on it. I am just trying to pass some info along that I have had success with.