Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Impoundment corn

If I use the Biologic this year I will get mine from Holly Hill farm center, or Clothing world.
    Still trying to figure whether it will take in the area I have in mind.
    Be proactive about improving public waterfowl habitat in South Carolina. It's not going to happen by itself, and our help is needed. We have the potential to winter thousands of waterfowl on public grounds if we fight for it.

Bogster,

From your observation did the peanuts rot? Were the birds feeding in the flooded or dry part of the field?

I've been planting about 1/3 of my field in browntop (the rest in corn) every year and rotating the location. I would like to try a legume in the rotation. Any feel for whether peanuts or soybeans are a better choice for duck fields?
    That the Tiger's roar may echo.....

"Biologic from Clothing world"

[img]graemlins/lol.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/lol.gif[/img]

JAB, I don't know for sure, but I have been told from atleast 5 people from Columbia that Clothing world will order The Biologic for you, no problem.
    Do you know something I don't??
    Be proactive about improving public waterfowl habitat in South Carolina. It's not going to happen by itself, and our help is needed. We have the potential to winter thousands of waterfowl on public grounds if we fight for it.