Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Mangus fined a month salary

Quote Originally Posted by LowcountryBuck View Post
    Urine Gamecock Country...
    Urinate loss team this year lb

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    Urine denial.
    Urine denial, if you don't think Carolina is gonna have a real good team this year or that Tahj Boyd is gonna get "it" done..
    Natural Born Killer Prostaff - Killing Tomorrow's Trophies Today...

TFC -"Be tough or get tough"

Conservation Permit Holder #5213

Quote Originally Posted by PBiz View Post
    Urine denial, if you don't think Carolina is gonna have a real good team this year or that Tahj Boyd is gonna get "it" done..
    Get em sober and they just might, BCS woot woot. 8-4 realistically plus mid teir bowl.

And please show me where I've even mentioned where I thought Clemson would be any better this year than last. I don't have a clue as to what they are going to be like this year and won't speculate on it.
    Last edited by Saltydog235; 08-02-2011 at 03:35 PM.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Tier*

And I shall go on record stating that the University of South Carolina will play in a BCS bowl game.. This shall end all rumors and speculation that they will not..

Tier*

And I shall go on record stating that the University of South Carolina will play in a BCS bowl game.. This shall end all rumors and speculation that they will not..
    What year? Eventually the odds start to favor it. Of course ya'll said you'd beat Auburn in the SECCG last December too, how'd that work out for ya. 4 Losses.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

8-4 reg season with a shot at the Peach or similar again.

What year? Eventually the odds start to favor it. Of course ya'll said you'd beat Auburn in the SECCG last December too, how'd that work out for ya. 4 Losses.
    5 loses

But who's countin'

Are you Mel Kiper?

Better to be pissed off than pissed on.

Get em sober and they just might, BCS woot woot. 8-4 realistically plus mid teir bowl.

And please show me where I've even mentioned where I thought Clemson would be any better this year than last. I don't have a clue as to what they are going to be like this year and won't speculate on it.
    But you will speculate on what Carolina will do?

Cock envy.

Enough of this pissing and moaning crap about an urinate and four or five season. There was a yellow river flowing in downtown greenville.
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

Piss poor decision he made.

Quote Originally Posted by LowcountryBuck View Post
    Who could forget this little gem:

Quote Originally Posted by kingstreebigbuckslaya View Post
    34-24 South Carolina.

South Carolina continues to win the turnover battle and the defense plays pretty darn good like they have as of late.

In the end, too much balance on offense against a not very good Auburn defense.

Auburn's ways of making comebacks in the 4th quarter finally die as Marcus Lattimore edges over 100 yds in the 4th quarter and milks the clock.
    Quote Originally Posted by DRDUCK View Post
    Dexter GETS IT!
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII
    :ACC: :ACC: :ACC:

Hell we can all play this game:

Quote:
    With Clemson's schedule it's really not ridiculous to think that they could be undefeated. However, even if they are, that same weak schedule will keep them out of the National Championship game. I'm sayin 10-2.

Quote Originally Posted by Formerly Cut 'Em View Post
    But you will speculate on what Carolina will do?

Cock envy.
    We know whose going to be playing and what the offense for Carolina will be like. We also all know they fuck up a couple of gimme's during the year. Your team will lose to Arkansas and Miss St., Then you'll drop a couple to teams you should beat ie: UGA, Fla, Auburn, UT or gasp Clemson. 8-4.

No one has a clue as to what Clemson is going to look like other than Ellington is the No.1 back and Tadj Boyd is more than likely the starting QB. Other than that and player names who knows. I don't expect much this season other than a lot of youth getting experience. 6-6 or 7-5 at best, maybe worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Urinate and four team and always will be!

We know whose going to be playing and what the offense for Carolina will be like. We also all know they fuck up a couple of gimme's during the year. Your team will lose to Arkansas and Miss St., Then you'll drop a couple to teams you should beat ie: UGA, Fla, Auburn, UT or gasp Clemson. 8-4.

No one has a clue as to what Clemson is going to look like other than Ellington is the No.1 back and Tadj Boyd is more than likely the starting QB. Other than that and player names who knows. I don't expect much this season other than a lot of youth getting experience. 6-6 or 7-5 at best, maybe worse.
    So either you don't have a clue as too their record or you think they will be 6-6, 7-5. Which one is it?

It means they'll probably suck and be a 6-6 team again this year but stranger things have happened and they could be a very good team if they've got the focus to play to potential. Based on the last 10-12 years, fuck that 20 years, I don't see it happening.