Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Mangus fined a month salary

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    It means they'll probably suck and be a 6-6 team again this year but stranger things have happened and they could be a very good team if they've got the focus to play to potential. Based on the last 10-12 years, fuck that 20 years, I don't see it happening.
    I know you are gun shy, given the recent past. However, taking an outsider's view Clemson has all the tools and now Coaches to be very successful this year.

Carolina also has the tools to be very good, but their fans are way to easy to screw with on here and it passes the time, so i do it.

That being said, Clemson has had high level success recruiting, a top 15 defense, and now an OC with the ability to score points based on his past success.

If the offense averages anywhere near 2009 numbers in scoring this will be a 9 or 10 win team. If the offense doesn't improve then 6-6 is what you will get.

It is hard not to believe that there will be marketed improvement in this team over last year on offense, and that is an unbiased, objective view. To me the defense reloads based on the LB corps and D-line returning.

The intangibles on a football team with talent are understated. Having a QB in Boyd that is a respected leader (unlike Parker) will pay dividends, big time. Having clubhouse leaders in Freeman and others holding the team accountable is a huge improvement as well.

Coaches like Morris and Caldwell that are only willing to play the BEST players, not the most Talented, is going to wake folks up.

If nothing else, Talent+leadership+intangibles+better coaching=30% improvement in the win column one would think.

At the end of the day, it's ok to expect 6-6 and be suprised by something more, but 9 or 10 wins is not out of the question with this team either.

To be purely objective, the same applies at Carolina as well. They could win 9 or 10, but more than likely it will be 8 or 9.

I think both teams are 8 or 9 win teams this year.

All I know is I am ready for the season!

Spot the damn ball!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by LowcountryBuck View Post
    All I know is I am ready for the season!

Spot the damn ball!!!!!!
    Fuckin A!!
    Quote Originally Posted by dfasano View Post
    Don't speak for all of us.....stupid son a of a bitch (Dabo Swinney) needs to be spending his free time learning to coach instead of coming up with gay ass sayings.

Boyd is a respected leader?

Has he ever started the first game?
    Natural Born Killer Prostaff - Killing Tomorrow's Trophies Today...

TFC -"Be tough or get tough"

Conservation Permit Holder #5213

Quote Originally Posted by PBiz View Post
    Boyd is a respected leader?

Has he ever started the first game?
    Coot Troll, go back over to the Big Spur and try keep your excitement to a minimum so you don't soil your pants.

If you knew any inside info on Clemson, you would know the TEAM respects him.

At least he was at Spring practice, and has spent hours in the weight room and film study preparing for this season with the team, ususally being the first one there and the last one to leave. Unlike last year, when Parker was prancing around the diamond picking grass and negotating million dollar baseball deals.

called someone a troll.

That is all.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

Coaches like Morris and Caldwell that are only willing to PAY the BEST players, not the most Talented, is going to wake folks up.

Fixed it for ya!
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    I can eat a bowl of alphabet soup and shit out a thought process better than the vast majority of you clemmings.

called someone a troll.

That is all.

How does it feel driving a union made vehicle?

Coot Troll, go back over to the Big Spur and try keep your excitement to a minimum so you don't soil your pants.

At least he was at Spring practice, and has spent hours in the weight room and film study preparing for this season with the team, ususally being the first one there and the last one to leave. Unlike last year, when Parker was prancing around the diamond picking grass and negotating million dollar baseball deals.
    You have to be a player to get respect.. Supporting unproven leaders got this country an awesome president, don't ya think.

I could go to Spring practice, lift weights, watch film for 6 years and sell ice to an eskimo.. Doesn't mean I could be Clemson's qb.

Ps, Inside info is what a bunch of internet cheerleaders get their rocks off on every Monday morning..

Grow up Peter Pan

You ruined my world.

I am putting it up for sale today in the tp, for $.10 and buying a mule.

Anybody know how to hitch a boat trailer up to a drag harness?

BTW, on another note, I am glad that I raise your hackles enough for you to go and find something on toyotas and unions...in Japan. Troll.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

So you're a Clemson insider? Damn... I been thinking all along you were just spewing random shit out of your mouth to try to look like you knew what was going on up at Pickens tech.

Hey boys! We got ourselves the inside truth to clemtechs football team, so you know they will be good if lb is spewing it.

BB, PBiz, FC'em,

Last edited by LowcountryBuck; 08-03-2011 at 09:42 AM.

LAWL!

Trying too hard? You aint nothing but a gnat on a dog pecker, I had you struggling through 4 pages of google results to find any association between Toyota and a union, and ended up with a Japanese union at that.

Seriously, you and your cheerleader Turbo, made my day!

jwilliams is offline 2th Doc's Fishing understudy

Quote Originally Posted by PBiz View Post
    You have to be a player to get respect.. Supporting unproven leaders got this country an awesome president, don't ya think.

I could go to Spring practice, lift weights, watch film for 6 years and sell ice to an eskimo.. Doesn't mean I could be Clemson's qb.

Ps, Inside info is what a bunch of internet cheerleaders get their rocks off on every Monday morning..

Grow up Peter Pan
    Terrell Owens is a Playa. I don't respect him. Garcia is a player. Gangsta respects him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Does Elton John know you have his shotgun?

LAWL!

Trying too hard? You aint nothing but a gnat on a dog pecker, I had you struggling through 4 pages of google results to find any association between Toyota and a union, and ended up with a Japanese union at that.

Seriously, you and your cheerleader Turbo, made my day!
    Wow, you got me...a Japnese union. Toyota is a Japanese company, right?

4 pages of Google, how do you know that?

Tell me you don't spend time retracing others steps when they totally blow your 3 page theory to shreds in about 0.14565 seconds of a simple Google Search.

You might want to try to research just a little harder before bloviating about something you think you know about.

Fur Rihl?

Lets keep this on subject please. To recap, Clemson sucks, Mangus lost a month's wages, and you are an internet stalker.

Quote Originally Posted by artdevilish View Post
    Terrell Owens is a Playa. I don't respect him. Garcia is a player. Gangsta respects him.
    My point was, that to be a football leader, you should set a good example ON and off the field..

Or just be a glorified cheerleader and have Sean Astin (Mikey or Sam Wise) play you in a movie... RUDY.. RUDY.. RUDY.. RUDY!