Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: River Smallie

Default River Smallie

Took a short float saturday morning starting at daylight until 11:00am. Caught about 10 altogether but this was the largest.Im guessing around 4lbs.Caught him in a pool at the end of some rapids in about 6 feet of water.I was out of the yak and was casting. Had to go swimming to keep him on the line.It was hot as the dickens by 11:00am so I came on home.Second trip in my Coosa too and a nice fish to break it in!

Last edited by barnabus; 07-24-2011 at 04:38 PM.

looks enjoyable..

what kind of fly did you use

damn nice.

Awesome! Congratulations
    Windows Down!

What a way to keep cool during the heat!

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Dang nice fish. Was that in Cola?
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Btw, you look a little like a younger Ron Jeremy.

You need to shave that stache, it makes you look like the villain in all those silent movies. Like the guy that tied the damsel to the railroad track.
    Last edited by Mergie Master; 07-24-2011 at 07:39 PM.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Nice fish. Now that I see your picture, we have shot together. CRPC matches.
    “Got tight last night on absinthe and did knife tricks."-Ernest Hemingway

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Duckkiller
    I was an athlete at Clemson, not a scholar.

Quote Originally Posted by Mergie Master View Post

You need to shave that stache, it makes you look like the villain in all those silent movies. Like the guy that tied the damsel to the railroad track.
    “Got tight last night on absinthe and did knife tricks."-Ernest Hemingway

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Duckkiller
    I was an athlete at Clemson, not a scholar.

Quote Originally Posted by Mergie Master View Post

Nuttin' worse than a bunch of haters! That stache is killer....served me well since my miltary days. It helps me kill big deer and catch big fish...and since Ive been married now 25 years it done its job with the ladies too.Never had to tie um up either.Maybe yall ought to try to grow one like it and see if it works for ya....doubt it though cuz over half of yall that post are :fag:

PS:if you are wondering which half Im refering to..... you are probably one of em"
    Last edited by barnabus; 07-24-2011 at 09:14 PM.

Looks like a good trip. I've been eyeballin' the Coosa for a while now.

Quote Originally Posted by barnabus View Post
    Dang.... them things look like "Cousin It" on the Adams family.
    Now what were you saying?
    Quote Originally Posted by DRDUCK View Post
    Dexter GETS IT!
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII
    :ACC: :ACC: :ACC:

Hope you kept that bass 'cause every dipshit and his brother knows where to find her now. Congrats for doing your best to fuck up what once was a quiet fishery.

thats a good looking fish you got there

Quote Originally Posted by barnabus View Post
    Nuttin' worse than a bunch of haters! That stache is killer....served me well since my miltary days. It helps me kill big deer and catch big fish...and since Ive been married now 25 years it done its job with the ladies too.Never had to tie um up either.Maybe yall ought to try to grow one like it and see if it works for ya....doubt it though cuz over half of yall that post are :fag:

PS:if you are wondering which half Im refering to..... you are probably one of em"
    I ain't got nothing against your womb broom. I was just voicing an observation. If a man wants a clit brush for goodness sakes grow one. I had one myself at one time when I was a dashing young man. And dashing I was...sometimes I was dashing out the back door as the husband came walking in the front. I was a regular hairy lip Jody back in the day.

But after all that is said and at the end of the day, you still look like the villain in silent movies.

Last edited by Mergie Master; 07-24-2011 at 11:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SCdeerBASSturkey View Post
    Hope you kept that bass 'cause every dipshit and his brother knows where to find her now. Congrats for doing your best to fuck up what once was a quiet fishery.
    Quite fishery ???? Have you fished it recently?I was fishing those waters when you were still peeing in your diaper jr.Why dont you shut your pie hole and mind your own business. Isnt it time for you to be at school little boy?? Run along now before the bell rings and your late.I could care less of your opinion.And I did turn her loose..Now....who wants directions?
    Last edited by barnabus; 07-25-2011 at 06:49 AM.

jwilliams is offline 2th Doc's Fishing understudy

lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Does Elton John know you have his shotgun?

aint gonna hate on that stache....

Quote Originally Posted by shooterchris View Post
    Dont laugh Chris....Maybe when your older those three little hairs you shave every 2 months might make a stache one day! Your still young little one..dont pick a fight you cant finish.

BTW: did you ever get that 45 ACP sight own or did ya butcher it up and have to take it back to H.L?
    Last edited by barnabus; 07-25-2011 at 06:57 AM.