Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Underage USC player arrested for drunkenness in Five Points

Default Underage USC player arrested for drunkenness in Five Points

COLUMBIA, SC (WIS) - Columbia police arrested a University of South Carolina freshman linebacker last week after catching him with a beer in Five Points, according to an incident report.

The report stated that Edward Muldrow, 18, was seen carrying a beer bottle on the 2000 block of Devine Street Thursday night around 10:40pm. When the officer asked Muldrow to stop, the report states Muldrow threw his bottle into the bushes.

According to the report, Muldrow wasn't carrying an ID and smelled of alcohol. The officer said Muldrow was also unsteady on his feet and slurred his speech.

Police took Muldrow to Alvin S. Glenn Detention Center and charged him with drunkenness, possession of alcohol and littering.
    Muldrow, a freshman from Snellville, Georgia, is regarded as a three-star prospect and the 30th-best outside linebacker recruit by Scout.com. USC said Muldrow is suspended from the team.
    If god is your copilot, switch seats.

Quote Originally Posted by scmoose View Post
    Left over oysters???? Never heard of such a thing.

2500HD
    1436 Wareagle 25 Mercury

That was uplifting.
    At least I'm housebroken.

That's about as news worthy as this...
    Traffic stop turns into drug arrest at Clemson University

5:29 PM, Jul. 18, 2011 |

By Anna Simon
    Clemson bureau
    asimon@greenvillenews.com

CLEMSON -- A traffic stop at Clemson University resulted in drug charges for two men when police pulled over a vehicle for failing to stay in its lane and found cocaine and other drugs, according to warrants.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    I can eat a bowl of alphabet soup and shit out a thought process better than the vast majority of you clemmings.

Another college kid drinking a beer. What the hell is this world coming to?

They say college is like a fountain an the students are there to drink!

Meanwhile, two blocks over, a girl was raped, and a man had his skull caved in for his shoes.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

Not news worthy at all.
    "Only accurate rifles are interesting " - Col. Townsend Whelen

Quote Originally Posted by Formerly Cut 'Em View Post
    Another college kid drinking a beer. What the hell is this world coming to?
    Kind of what I was thinking.
    Warning: The Surgeon General has determined that turkey hunting is an addictive activity that will disrupt normal sleep patterns!

What's the big news story?? Everyone in college drinks beer. When I was a freshman at Carolina, one of my fraternity brothers took me to Asmer's Liquor Store in Five Points to get my discount card. I was 18. The drinking age for beer was 18 then, but liquor was 21.
    Professor
    Carolina American Water Spaniels

UH HR GCH CH Carolina's Wild March Hare MH JHR RAE OA OAJ AF WDS CGC TDI (Bunny)
    UH HRCH Carolina's Duck Gumbo MHA SHR RN WDS CGC TDI (Gumbo) HRC 1500 Point Club (RIP)
    BISS HR GCH Carolina's Running With the Hare JHR SH WDX CGC TDI (Blew)
    HRCH GCH CH Carolina's Tale of the Hare SH MHR WDX (Bea)
    Carolina's Three Duck Limit (Rio)

Quote Originally Posted by 295PRO View Post
    COLUMBIA, SC (WIS) - Columbia police arrested a University of South Carolina freshman linebacker last week after catching him with a beer in Five Points, according to an incident report.

The report stated that Edward Muldrow, 18, was seen carrying a beer bottle on the 2000 block of Devine Street Thursday night around 10:40pm. When the officer asked Muldrow to stop, the report states Muldrow threw his bottle into the bushes.

According to the report, Muldrow wasn't carrying an ID and smelled of alcohol. The officer said Muldrow was also unsteady on his feet and slurred his speech.

Police took Muldrow to Alvin S. Glenn Detention Center and charged him with drunkenness, possession of alcohol and littering.
    Muldrow, a freshman from Snellville, Georgia, is regarded as a three-star prospect and the 30th-best outside linebacker recruit by Scout.com. USC said Muldrow is suspended from the team.
    who cares?

Quote Originally Posted by Goin Coastal View Post
    That's about as news worthy as this...
    Traffic stop turns into drug arrest at Clemson University

5:29 PM, Jul. 18, 2011 |

By Anna Simon
    Clemson bureau
    asimon@greenvillenews.com

CLEMSON -- A traffic stop at Clemson University resulted in drug charges for two men when police pulled over a vehicle for failing to stay in its lane and found cocaine and other drugs, according to warrants.
    and you are pathetic...

Meanwhile, two blocks over, a girl was raped, and a man had his skull caved in for his shoes.
    Probably true. After all, this is Columbia we're talking about.

My favorite is in Charleston is that while they are ticketing colllege kids for not having lights on bicycles, the police chief's house gets broken into. That is justice.

It's funny how Gamecocks fans will justify it, like he did nothing wrong.

It's newsworthy because your university is always under a microscope being the 2010 and 2011 NCAA Baseball National Champs, and moreover, a member of the mighty SEC. Anytime a college program of any note at all has a player do something like this and get caught, its makes the news. Therefore it is newsworthy. If it wasn't you wouldn't hear about it.

But he's just a linebacker, y'all got plenty of those.
    Last edited by willyworm; 07-19-2011 at 01:08 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

Don't really care how many drinking tickets they get as long as they continue to own clemson's ass. We done smoked it all!!

Quote Originally Posted by holdin down the fort View Post
    Don't really care how many drinking tickets they get as long as they continue to own clemson's ass. We done smoked it all!!
    Goes to show that little brother syndrome runs deep. After how great usuck is and how bad the tigers are you wouldn't think there would be a need to determine your success by clemson. But who am I kidding; two years as opposed to a lifetime really isn't that long of a time. I guess I can understand the complex.

Quote Originally Posted by holdin down the fort View Post
    You keep to holding down the fort...

Gotta a long ways before "they" own Clemson.
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    Bested by Tee. Just damn...

Quote Originally Posted by keithc View Post
    Goes to show that little brother syndrome runs deep. After how great usuck is and how bad the tigers are you wouldn't think there would be a need to determine your success by clemson. But who am I kidding; two years as opposed to a lifetime really isn't that long of a time. I guess I can understand the complex.

Quote Originally Posted by keithc View Post
    Really? Hasn't Clemson always determined success by if or if not they beat USC??? I mean it says it all right there in this statement---> "two years as opposed to a lifetime really isn't that long of a time. I guess I can understand the complex."

Quote Originally Posted by Tee View Post
    Gotta a long ways before "they" own Clemson.
    Thanks for bringing that up. I would say that the current ownership title remains in our possession until the end of November, and, I like our chances at another 12 months of ownership after that.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

Thanks for bringing that up. I would say that the current ownership title remains in our possession until the end of November, and, I like our chances at another 12 months of ownership after that.
    This my friends is a pissing match.

And until that winning number surpasses the losing number. You or "they" don't own shit.